Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Just another day on Olympus non Whitelist soft RP

found 1 more Yeet Skeet is going down for Combat log <3

1 minute ago, Drippp said:

Nigga kids couldn't wait to see you at school so they could give you a wedgie over ur head and hang you from the flag pole at half mast.

its funny you say that cause high school and so was my prime, Football, volleyball, handball Student council hot chicks than afterwards it was the norwegian army i was living life <3

i dont really care if hte server gets any better for this im straight doing these posts for negative rep and hopefully less people rdm or combat log on me now cause they know i report it :)

• Downvote 3
10 minutes ago, karma said:

found 1 more Yeet Skeet is going down for Combat log <3

its funny you say that cause high school and so was my prime, Football, volleyball, handball Student council hot chicks than afterwards it was the norwegian army i was living life <3

i dont really care if hte server gets any better for this im straight doing these posts for negative rep and hopefully less people rdm or combat log on me now cause they know i report it :)

You were the special ed kid they let on sports teams to make u feel good so you didn't end it, don't kid yourself buddy.

Edited by Drippp
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Drippp said:

You were the special ed kid they let on sports teams to make u feel good so you didn't end it, don't kid yourself buddy.

you are trying to hard :)

Just now, Dr.Dream said:

You cant fix this mess, it is a true waste of your time to try to fix it

oh i know but im just making people aware of that i record everything so if i get fucked by you, you either comp or you get reported :)

• Downvote 3
29 minutes ago, karma said:

finally 100 negative rep <3 

This one was one of my favorites

TOS.png

I’ll give you credit for this one hahaha :P Who was it anyways?

29 minutes ago, Bongo Bongo Bongo said:

I’ll give you credit for this one hahaha :P Who was it anyways?

it was nemesis but apperantly he told the admins/mods that it was a joke and they let him go for saying he was joking lol.
guess what if you get caught selling or advertising sales just say it was a joke :)

1 minute ago, Morgan Freeman said:

100% a bully victim, how many homes you been in kid 

you are the morgan who VDMd on purpose and refused to comp :)

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, karma said:

it was nemesis but apperantly he told the admins/mods that it was a joke and they let him go for saying he was joking lol.
guess what if you get caught selling or advertising sales just say it was a joke :)

You don’t get very far in this community by acting like this. Like report who you want ,I guess.  Don’t brag about it. No one will like you and will also try and mess up your day. 

Just warning

1 minute ago, NokiaStrong said:

You don’t get very far in this community by acting like this. Like report who you want ,I guess.  Don’t brag about it. No one will like you and will also try and mess up your day. 

Just warning

oh idc :)

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, karma said:

Hmmm refused comp, thats why i comped soulz 25k and offered everyone else comp and you didnt reply, Thats also called dysnc.