Why does the ban appeal process exist......

Just now, karma said:

well try using the default font than :) retard

I do lol not my fault the forums don't apply it. Go to some English classes instead of sitting on a forum 24/7 and talking shit retard.

1 minute ago, rapidaax said:

I do lol not my fault the forums don't apply it. Go to some English classes instead of sitting on a forum 24/7 and talking shit retard.

well if you used the default font, it would have looked like the rest of my support tickets, wouldnt it?

3 minutes ago, karma said:

well if you used the default font, it would have looked like the rest of my support tickets, wouldnt it?

Why would I purposely change the font ? Lol I don’t care if the font looks black. Highlight it and you can read it. Don’t be an illiterate idiot and say you misread it for denied instead of accepted. English classes are cheap online or even free on YouTube. :$

Just now, rapidaax said:

Why would I purposely change the font ? Lol I don’t care if the font looks black. Highlight it and you can read it. Don’t be an illiterate idiot and say you misread it for denied instead of accepted. English classes are cheap online or even free on YouTube. :$

bet you dont even speak any other languages than english, dumb fuck :)

Just now, rapidaax said:

I’d rather excel in one than be retarded at both. 

cant wait for the day you fall down a flight of stairs and break both your arms :) dont have to deal with your worthless chatter anymore :)

30 minutes ago, karma said:

cant wait for the day you fall down a flight of stairs and break both your arms :) dont have to deal with your worthless chatter anymore :)

Ill take that as a forfeit. :shrug:

• Admin
1 hour ago, RambleR said:

This is why i never banned kids on the weekend.. bans on the weekday no one ever really cared >.<

You are too nice :p 

• Love 1