survival fatigue petition

24 minutes ago, Ziggyuwu said:

have you ever heard of a wetsuit?

His point is everyone would tank several shots then hop in the water and swim away unharmed and untasable/killable

4 hours ago, Panda :) said:

You ever hear that you can’t just wear them anywhere and you would have to run to a police shop to buy one you monk

you know every major city has a dive shop where you can buy a wetsuit and rebel and black market have them as well so what's the difference you monk

16 minutes ago, Ziggyuwu said:

you know every major city has a dive shop where you can buy a wetsuit and rebel and black market have them as well so what's the difference you monk

Hes a sergeant in the APD... You think he plays civ?

He was speaking from an APD perspective.

48 minutes ago, Ziggyuwu said:

Yeah but the survival fatigues don’t look like you are wearing a condom literally talking to a brick wall arguing with you.

so put it in terms for you 

something new

civs

use 

something 

old 

civs

wont 

use 

as 

often.

1 hour ago, Demon9845 said:

Hes a sergeant in the APD... You think he plays civ?

He was speaking from an APD perspective.

Yeah man I don't play civ much but I'm top 20 most time for civ https://gyazo.com/91d56d695e10478ed277dea0a54a51fe

50 minutes ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

What do you guys not understand? Civ buffs aren’t allowed only apd buffs

Yeah man we are allowed buffs for the APD but we aren't allowed to have a corporal channel in teamspeak.

5 minutes ago, Panda :) said:

Yeah man I don't play civ much but I'm top 20 most time for civ https://gyazo.com/91d56d695e10478ed277dea0a54a51fe

Yeah man we are allowed buffs for the APD but we aren't allowed to have a corporal channel in teamspeak.

Oh no a team speak channel not like all the rule changes and updates that actually affect the server are to further provide for the apd 

Just now, Caleb Snackbar said:

Oh no a team speak channel not like all the rule changes and updates that actually affect the server are to further provide for the apd 

you are cooked if you don't realize how sarcastic that was.

Ares wouldn't let us have a channel why in the world do you think he would let us have in game shit mong.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Panda :) said:

Yeah man I don't play civ much but I'm top 20 most time for civ https://gyazo.com/91d56d695e10478ed277dea0a54a51f

It was a joke bruh. Thats why I included the second line of "Speaking from an APD perspective." First line was a joke, second line was serious.

• 2 months later...
On 4/10/2019 at 7:41 AM, Snort 2 said:

No thanks I don’t want every civ to wear them and when they miss all of their shots just hop in the water and swim away like nothing happened.

yeah fuck you they added suck my flippers cunt