Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

VIP Forum

I have donated to tier 5 but still don't have access to VIP. Do i need to do anything else other than pay 300 (really shitty) Canadian dollars?

All transactions are done with US dollars since we are based in the USA. Once the proper amount has been donated then you can receive the VIP tag.

Sooooooooo I have all the benefits of Tier 5 but not VIP? I think somethings missing here.........

I have the 20% discount, $3450 paychecks ect. I paid the required amount as the paypal link is in US dollars. I typed in $250 and it automatically adjusts for the low value of the Canadian dollar and charges me a depressingly large correction. I'm guessing it just didn't activate on the forum as my Arma ID is receiving all the benefits.

Sooooooooo I have all the benefits of Tier 5 but not VIP? I think somethings missing here.........

I have the 20% discount, $3450 paychecks ect. I paid the required amount as the paypal link is in US dollars. I typed in $250 and it automatically adjusts for the low value of the Canadian dollar and charges me a depressingly large correction. I'm guessing it just didn't activate on the forum as my Arma ID is receiving all the benefits.

Message hades and im sure he will settle it for you:) i might be that you dont have player id linked to profile ;)

The VIP tags are given if you donate yourself. If someone else has done the donation or you did it under a different account then it isn't linked to your account. While you will still get the perks in-game the VIP tags won't be there. Looking at your forum account it only shows $150 donated so if this is incorrect you will need to submit a ticket using the support button at the top. Poseidon will have to go in and verify the amounts and can make the needed changes at that point.