Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Cops in WZ

2 hours ago, hawk said:

You already get warpoints for killing cops so its just easy loadouts for civs, if we are putting a death tax on warzone for cops then we should remove warpoints for cops kills in warzone 

we dont get warpoints for killing cops lol

thats part of the reason its so retarded is because we get nothing for killing them and they get our 2 mil bounties for a broken taser script. i know its getting fixed rn its still broken. and they come back infinitely with no consequence 

1 minute ago, Strae said:

just pointing out that all sapd didn't just start playing cop without ever touching civ 

im glad that you can see the civ side, i dont know about the other cops tho

maybe everytime they die give them a 30k fee for PO, 50k for corporal, and more the higher it goes? 

Edited by Evann
6 minutes ago, J.Glenn said:

lmao Caleb, I think you're outmatched here bud.

Medics definitely make more than Cops, like @[TC] Bobby Flay said, especially on high-pop nights, free weekends, stuff like that.

I mean cops get seized bounty and tickets we get revives 17.5k each and occasionally invoices which are usually like 20k

7 minutes ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

I mean cops get seized bounty and tickets we get revives 17.5k each and occasionally invoices which are usually like 20k

Yeah but when 20 people get gunned down and you're the only medic on, you make bank.

I have 100+ hours on Cop and I think I've seized MAYBE  five, six vehicles...they're not very common.

7 minutes ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

Quit acting like the R&R isn't the fucking billionaires of Olympus. They get discount vehicles that aren't allowed to be stolen, more fucking immunity than grandma gary in his bobcat, and earn fucking millions when all they have to do is be semi afk in kavala square being fed donations by rook bangers. Like for real shut the fuck up kid.

2 hours ago, J.Glenn said:

Needing to pay for a loadout when you die in warzone (or for a loadout in general) will prevent most APD from entering warzone to begin with, unless they're in a large assault party.

Sounds like a plus to me.

6 minutes ago, Demon9845 said:

Needing to pay for a loadout when you die in warzone (or for a loadout in general) will prevent most APD from entering warzone to begin with, unless they're in a large assault party.

thats the point

4 hours ago, J.Glenn said:

So you have Sergeant in your player UI but no forum tag..?

Are you retarded? Read the name lmao. I screenshotted it from when m5 hacked the server and kept it. I thought everyone had a brain to remember that far back.

7 hours ago, Pledge said:

I'm fine with there being a cost for dying in warzone, but I don't like you guys getting warpoints if that happens. And it won't be loadout based, just a fine.

7 hours ago, hawk said:

You already get warpoints for killing cops so its just easy loadouts for civs, if we are putting a death tax on warzone for cops then we should remove warpoints for cops kills in warzone 

Il be fine with warpoints getting removed cops arent considered at war anyways plus people always lead them into warzone to get warpoints and the ghosthawk ruins fights ik the whole dont shoot thing but there are smaller gangs that don't know they wont die if they just dont fire