Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Spawning in cooldown?

I believe you should not be able to engage on someone while they are loading in or at least 2 minutes since they have loaded in to give them a chance to actually defend themselves.

• Love 1

If they are loading in and clearly aren't moving and from their perspective they have the menu still up and get killed as soon as they are out of the menu it would probably be considered RDM. Its also hard to know if someone just spawned in or not.

1 hour ago, 3YS said:

i mean for me right now i was loading and and he engage and tased me right after restart

if you were moving around like turning around etc they can engage and taze you becuse you in fact are in the server

2 hours ago, EvanFowler said:

if you were moving around like turning around etc they can engage and taze you becuse you in fact are in the server

I wasnt moving

Before you press the play button you can hear people talking, cars moving, etc. if you get engaged and then leave the server then that should be CL. If you press play and then you die right away then just submit. The situation is a grey area in my opinion.