Resignation from the Community Team

I know this may seem out of the blue to everyone and well it is. Some things happened that I won't discuss and the result is me stepping down from the community team. I just wanted to say I appreciate everyone that supported the content I produced and hopefully whoever takes my place will do better then I did. Do to me stepping down this means the BLTN Podcast and Olympus Now will be discontinued. To everyone that gave us suggestions, ideas, improvements, and overall those that came on the podcast we thank you for taking the time out of your day to entertain everyone. 

Now this doesn't mean I will be leaving Olympus, I just won't be producing content anymore but will still stick around to play and chat with you. To anyone that disagreed with me or felt I didn't deserve the position I'm sorry you felt that way and hopefully you think the next lead deserves it. 

• Like 1

I know this may seem out of the blue to everyone and well it is. Some things happened that I won't discuss and the result is me stepping down from the community team. I just wanted to say I appreciate everyone that supported the content I produced and hopefully whoever takes my place will do better then I did. Do to me stepping down this means the BLTN Podcast and Olympus Now will be discontinued. To everyone that gave us suggestions, ideas, improvements, and overall those that came on the podcast we thank you for taking the time out of your day to entertain everyone. 

Now this doesn't mean I will be leaving Olympus, I just won't be producing content anymore but will still stick around to play and chat with you. To anyone that disagreed with me or felt I didn't deserve the position I'm sorry you felt that way and hopefully you think the next lead deserves it. 

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO    Dr.-Who.gif

• Like 1

What position are you referring about? Is it the Moderator or the Lieutenant spot? If it is the Lieutenant's spot they have a few or a couple spots in which I believe are still available, there is also a system as to how they proceed with moderator.

In either case I am sorry you are discontinuing your broadcasts, and that you feel the way you do.

What position are you referring about? Is it the Moderator or the Lieutenant spot? If it is the Lieutenant's spot they have a few or a couple spots in which I believe are still available, there is also a system as to how they proceed with moderator.

In either case I am sorry you are discontinuing your broadcasts, and that you feel the way you do.

lol he was neither of those

hes dropping community team