Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Not sure where to post a ban appeal.

I didn't see any obvious ban appeal sections so fuck it. I was banned for quote RDM by the a man named outcast(the one i killed was outcast). One that seems like a biased situation if the staff member that initiated the ban was also the player in which was the victim. But to get to the situation. I had hand's up or died him before this and was shot. I was revived and he shot me again. I was revived once more and shot him. A couple minutes later BAM banned for 3 days for quote *RDM*. Now im just coming back after 1 to 2 years of not playing after my old group OC(ironically named outcast) Was disbanded, So unless the engagement rules had changed that would be fair play since he was camping my body and when I shot him it was him being off guard to shoot at other's.

Well damn that's annoying. Ignore the a in-front of The man.

11 hours ago, lightningshark1 said:

I didn't see any obvious ban appeal sections so fuck it. I was banned for quote RDM by the a man named outcast(the one i killed was outcast). One that seems like a biased situation if the staff member that initiated the ban was also the player in which was the victim. But to get to the situation. I had hand's up or died him before this and was shot. I was revived and he shot me again. I was revived once more and shot him. A couple minutes later BAM banned for 3 days for quote *RDM*. Now im just coming back after 1 to 2 years of not playing after my old group OC(ironically named outcast) Was disbanded, So unless the engagement rules had changed that would be fair play since he was camping my body and when I shot him it was him being off guard to shoot at other's.

unban him!

But since you did die the engagement ends. But @Outcast unban this lad!!

22 hours ago, lightningshark1 said:

you post it in the trash can