Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

52 minutes ago, Dante said:

@Plumber ya big dumb. Arguing with you is second to none. You and I both preached about burning with the server and here we are. Welcome to the retirement. You earned it. 

Unfortunately so. Seems both you and me were forced into bad positions.

• Like 1
  • Admin
15 hours ago, Plumber said:

Well it's that time. Going 5 years on Olympus and almost 3 of them being on staff. Time for me to take a step back. There's reasons for the step down and it is what it is but I see no point in grinding tickets week after week. It's been a fun time with some fun people. I know some of you may have some bad opinions of staff especially if you have a one sided mind but I can promise you they do everything they can with the tools they have. Sometimes things on Olympus can get hectic and they work their asses off trying to fix any problem that comes up. I'm not too big on the tagged people because that's just too much typing especially when I'm still going to be around. I've made some good friends on here and have had some of the best times playing Arma and other games with all of them. Again I'll still be around. I don't plan on going anywhere so I'll help out anyway I can. Always up to play shit so you just gotta drop me a message and I'll be down. Due to the my work schedule I'm usually on in the mornings and then late a nights. 

Don't run with scissors. Drink milk. And wear your seatbelt. 

Just remember. All of you can eat a dick.

Much love.....and hate.

Plumber

Sad times brother. I do get it. Wish you the best. 

Guest Hadi Mokdad

"Who you think you are you stupid fuck, I will f you up you wanabe cop. Stfu already and stop talking you whining bitch. No STFU YOU FUCK".  ~2019

:(  07  

20 minutes ago, Mercury said:

@Plumber The Omega Protocol has failed......

To me....you'll always be the real Overlord

Fear not my child. We will simply make a new plan. Except we won't be so kind on the next one. It shall be a genocide!

1 hour ago, Hadi Mokdad said:

"Who you think you are you stupid fuck, I will f you up you wanabe cop. Stfu already and stop talking you whining bitch. No STFU YOU FUCK".  ~2019

:(  07  

You ever saw the Saw movies? Who do you think gave them those ideas? I will literally kill you

21 hours ago, Plumber said:

Well it's that time. Going 5 years on Olympus and almost 3 of them being on staff. Time for me to take a step back. There's reasons for the step down and it is what it is but I see no point in grinding tickets week after week. It's been a fun time with some fun people. I know some of you may have some bad opinions of staff especially if you have a one sided mind but I can promise you they do everything they can with the tools they have. Sometimes things on Olympus can get hectic and they work their asses off trying to fix any problem that comes up. I'm not too big on the tagged people because that's just too much typing especially when I'm still going to be around. I've made some good friends on here and have had some of the best times playing Arma and other games with all of them. Again I'll still be around. I don't plan on going anywhere so I'll help out anyway I can. Always up to play shit so you just gotta drop me a message and I'll be down. Due to the my work schedule I'm usually on in the mornings and then late a nights. 

Don't run with scissors. Drink milk. And wear your seatbelt. 

Just remember. All of you can eat a dick.

Much love.....and hate.

Plumber

Welcome to the retired club bud, o7