Accidently send money to wrong boi

1 hour ago, -QS- Michael said:

If u accidentally send money to the wrong guy can u get comp or do u just suck ass

To answer your question no you cannot receive  comp it’s just unlucky tbh 

HAHA i remember i bet @an overweight giant retard my entire bank account (5 mill at the time) that he couldn't combat land a heli with no engine, tail, or hull and the fucker did it but i sent all the money to the wrong person. funniest shit ever because i was losing the money regardless but he didn't get any of it.

Like a year and a half ago some prime dude "acquired" 6 mil from another guy. The guy he bought it from sent 5 of it to me as I was the first name on the list. Prime guy/other guy contacts me and I no shit gave him the money back. He let me keep a mil though so that was cool as I was just starting out back then. Should have kept it smh. I sent a mil to someone on accident once and never got anyback when I asked. Moral of the story is play this game as a soulless monster as your good deeds will never translate to good karma in Olympus