BLTN Podcast EP #9 - Ghosthawk Rules, APD Training, & Tazer Strength

The problem is that hummingbirds can be taken down with less than 10 rounds of well placed 7.62mm rounds. It doesn't make much sense to use a hummingbird when a ghost hawk is available.

A orca can be braught down with 1 mk18 shot. And thats the most armored that the rebels get. I myself have shot down a orca with 1 bullet. So saying that is quite ridiculess. And as dustin said, you can bring down my hummingbird in 10-20 bullets aswell. And you cops are always armed. Its not all the time civ's are armed.

I'm sure next weeks podcast Mcdili will chime in on the ghosthawk debacle as well.

Have someone next week on that is not a cop. Its quite annoying watching a podcast where everyone is cops and 90% of the time side with cop opinions. A more neutral podcast would be great if you were to have lets say 5 people on the podcast, where you and McDilli is cops, and you have 2 people that are not cops, and one person that is some type of higher up (Corporal+) in the cop force seeing as you Warfare play alot of civ and cop and actually dont side with the cops all the time. I think that would make it quite alot more enjoyable. Atleast from my perspective.

• Like 2

Have someone next week on that is not a cop. Its quite annoying watching a podcast where everyone is cops and 90% of the time side with cop opinions. A more neutral podcast would be great if you were to have lets say 5 people on the podcast, where you and McDilli is cops, and you have 2 people that are not cops, and one person that is some type of higher up (Corporal+) in the cop force seeing as you Warfare play alot of civ and cop and actually dont side with the cops all the time. I think that would make it quite alot more enjoyable. Atleast from my perspective.

secretly bumping himself as guest due to him being blacklisted XD

The last podcast was meant to be heavy apd sided as it was "APD Night". Seeing as we did a medic night it would only be fair if we did an apd night. We want to get the podcast to be more neutral but the problem is people aren't always available to do it and the ones that are usually play cop. Hell most of the server is a cop so that makes life difficult. We also want to make sure the people that do come on actually talk and express their opinions. 

The last podcast was meant to be heavy apd sided as it was "APD Night". Seeing as we did a medic night it would only be fair if we did an apd night. We want to get the podcast to be more neutral but the problem is people aren't always available to do it and the ones that are usually play cop. Hell most of the server is a cop so that makes life difficult. We also want to make sure the people that do come on actually talk and express their opinions.

I agree on the fact that most people that would be good to have on the podcast is cops, but there is people that arent, and cops that doesn't side with the cop side at most. Maybe next week you should have a heavy civ debate, i would love to watch that. Because basically on this week's podcast, when for instance the ghosthawk was being discussed people just started laughing at virus, me included. I enjoyed the episode, but it was to cop sided. Medic is more interesting for the only civ's so a cop episode was a little bit to much... :) just my honest opinion...

I agree on the fact that most people that would be good to have on the podcast is cops, but there is people that arent, and cops that doesn't side with the cop side at most. Maybe next week you should have a heavy civ debate, i would love to watch that. Because basically on this week's podcast, when for instance the ghosthawk was being discussed people just started laughing at virus, me included. I enjoyed the episode, but it was to cop sided. Medic is more interesting for the only civ's so a cop episode was a little bit to much... :) just my honest opinion...

I'm not saying the only good people to have on are cops, I'm saying the people that are always around to come on are usually cops. My ideal podcast would be a strictly civ host, cop host, and medic host then a guest slot or 2. The problem with this is I'm not a heavy anything user. I player civ/cop/news team but I'm also the person that generally doesn't agree with the cops. 

If anyone wants to come on they are generally welcome. As long as you contact me and you don't flake out I'm fine with whoever. Also if you have topics you want us to discuss you need to suggest them. 99% of the time I'm the only person who comes up with the topics and it's hard. 

I'm not saying the only good people to have on are cops, I'm saying the people that are always around to come on are usually cops. My ideal podcast would be a strictly civ host, cop host, and medic host then a guest slot or 2. The problem with this is I'm not a heavy anything user. I player civ/cop/news team but I'm also the person that generally doesn't agree with the cops.

If anyone wants to come on they are generally welcome. As long as you contact me and you don't flake out I'm fine with whoever. Also if you have topics you want us to discuss you need to suggest them. 99% of the time I'm the only person who comes up with the topics and it's hard.

Well, there comes my 5 people idea thing, 3 hosts thrn instead, 1 thats only cop, 1 only medic, and one thats only civ. would make for a more in general enjoyable podcast.

And with the topics, i see that its hard to come up with things to talk about, but have you made a forum suggestion thread?(i dont remember seeing one) because that would be quite the smart move. And getting people to come on the podcast is quite hard from what i see, most of th time it seems like it one of those "in the last second" participants, a public guest lits would be good to make, where prople basically aplly to be on the podcast, you make them write their name, and like 1 or 2 suggestions for something to discuss.

Well, there comes my 5 people idea thing, 3 hosts thrn instead, 1 thats only cop, 1 only medic, and one thats only civ. would make for a more in general enjoyable podcast.

And with the topics, i see that its hard to come up with things to talk about, but have you made a forum suggestion thread?(i dont remember seeing one) because that would be quite the smart move. And getting people to come on the podcast is quite hard from what i see, most of th time it seems like it one of those "in the last second" participants, a public guest lits would be good to make, where prople basically aplly to be on the podcast, you make them write their name, and like 1 or 2 suggestions for something to discuss.

Been posted since Jan 

Oh, well, il make sure to suggest topics!

It always helps. I'm tempted to make a public google doc for people to add to such as topics and a sort of sign up sheet showing they are interested in coming on. Would probably be more practical then the thread. 

It always helps. I'm tempted to make a public google doc for people to add to such as topics and a sort of sign up sheet showing they are interested in coming on. Would probably be more practical then the thread. 

well, theres always gonna be that one troll, so having a topic would probably be for the best... :P seeing as there can you atleast sort out the trolls or not.

Edited by Hades

If you decide to create the google doc, it's going to need to be very closely watched to prevent mischief if anyone can edit it.