Talk Yo Shit!

F U L T

3 minutes ago, YellowDuck said:

“Bang.” By the time it took you to read that you’d be dead. 

ok if i was to be dead one of my gang members would have dropped there magnum dong on u.

9 hours ago, Dante said:

Your infatuation with @Panda :) is pretty unhealthy. I see you bashing this man for his age every chance you get lul. When he got sergeant, was probably the second least toxic guy at his age in APD that I had ever experienced. Until he proves his age makes him incompetent, hop off my mans. 

As for @s, @Strikke covered a major one. But, real talk, @Ryan the way you let staff talk to people publicly on the forums is actually sad from a former staff member. Staff used to have a pretty damn respectful image in public as a whole. Now there’s only the rare staff member who isn’t publicly shaming someone or being a dick or whatever. @ThatNerdyGuy might be the only one I’ve seen actually be a respectful staff member publicly not including a couple of OG staff. Words of advice : Set a public standard for your staff and hold them accountable. Unless the current state is the public standard, then fuckkkk me. 

I think the whole staff dynamic is rather odd on this server. If we consider the normal model for service, the staff and seniors for the non civ factions model their behavior on what’s most beneficial for the service team member, but in every other service the need of the customer is considered paramount. I think the server feels the consequences when we see tenured players o7 for toxicity that starts with staff.

2 hours ago, YellowDuck said:

Now I understand why you’re sensitive about “hands up or die.” Probably one of your shady tactics. 

I’ve literally never met you in my life, but you’re out here calling people out you’ve never interacted with. Try again when you at least do something other than name calling.

43 minutes ago, Jaiden said:

I’ve literally never met you in my life, but you’re out here calling people out you’ve never interacted with. Try again when you at least do something other than name calling.

I have indeed interacted with N before. Received hands up or die from a few of their members. Wasn’t given time to rp or comply. Es shot dead. How about you Jaiden, hands up or die?