Locked Scripting ban?????

coIe

I connected with a vpn because i forgot to turn it off. and it turned out to be a VPN that has been ban for scripting, so that ban switched over to me. And i told that staff that. And they think im tryna ban evade lol. What is this shit??????

image0.jpg

• Hmm 1
11 minutes ago, ColeIsmyarmaName said:

I connected with a vpn because i forgot to turn it off. and it turned out to be a VPN that has been ban for scripting, so that ban switched over to me. And i told that staff that. And they think im tryna ban evade lol. What is this shit??????

image0.jpg

Get fucked lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Hunter said:

Support > New Request > Ban Appeal

I already went into ts and they said they would contact a senior admin. And they did. And they messaged me saying it should be working now. It did not work and i told them that. Then they said 

Just letting you know the ban might stick since you are ban evading right now. 

like wtf

Edited by ColeIsmyarmaName
  • Haha 1
  • Hmm 1

Dude I don't know your situation but staff usually are pretty smart when it comes to those things. So the best thing to do is to be truthful. Honesty goes a long way, I have done some dumb shit but i'm here still today because I have been honest about what I have done.

Just now, Lex yo said:

Dude I don't know your situation but staff usually are pretty smart when it comes to those things. So the best thing to do is to be truthful. Honesty goes a long way, I have done some dumb shit but i'm here still today because I have been honest about what I have done.

I am being fully honest. I dont know nothing bout scripting and shit. im just a normal retarded kav scat

If the admins think you are bralls they are hella dumb not surprised its olympus admins no offence but the admins are hella dumb these days its crazy that civs prove them wrong so many times but are just biased and too stupid to admit something. We got retarded designers retarded staff and to top it all off a retarded mod so if anyone gets permed these days its pretty impossible to get a reasonable person to unban you even walt got banned for a photo shop photo no offence @Ryan but thats just how people are these days

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
31 minutes ago, ColeIsmyarmaName said:

No, Because i did not sign up for a VPN.

make a ban appeal if it was truly a vpn staff will be able to see logs 

to make a ban appeal go to support - new request - ban appeal 

fill out all the boxes with the required information + sufficient ev to help your case 

1 minute ago, YakGod said:

make a ban appeal if it was truly a vpn staff will be able to see logs 

to make a ban appeal go to support - new request - ban appeal 

fill out all the boxes with the required information + sufficient ev to help your case 

I already done that and they have not replied for 7 hours

46 minutes ago, TheLowborn said:

Forgot to turn off VPN?   LOLwut?

Isn't VPN something you have to 'remember to turn on'?

Seems pretty reasonable to me, especially during fed reason where you might connect to a TS you don't fully trust. 

9 minutes ago, ColeIsmyarmaName said:

I already done that and they have not replied for 7 hours

I wouldn't sweat over 7 hours buddy, they've got to sleep and work too. 

• Like 1
  • Pepega 1