Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

200iq medic not valuing his life

16 minutes ago, Mr Majestic said:

His second video shows he was well within RP to kill the other medic too. You might not like it but this is what peak performance looks like. :kappa:

His second video is a 15 second clip that doesn’t string together the 2 events.  If he shows me that it’s within 5 minutes, then you’re correct that he could kill him.

I am not saying that medics can break rules.  I’m saying I’ll speak to the medic, but the evidence is weak and it also borderlines on the civilian breaking rules.  To me the evidence isn’t good enough here.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3
3 hours ago, Zahzi said:

While the rules do state this, I clarified awhile back and you can order a medic to leave an area (in illegal areas, there's even a clause about warning shots). There should probably be a rule update for it.

I'd say the funny thing here is shooting and trying to deny medics from being in kavala, l o l

I'm joking Zahzi leave my minimal rep alone brah lol

Edited by Thorin Oakenshield
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 2

@Richard The full clip is there for you. I really did not need to upload the third one as in the first video the event for the rook battle had started with the notifcation, and in the second to the last clip I produced for you it also showed the notificaiton there too and could be used as common sense by just that.

On 11/10/2019 at 2:13 AM, thejester said:

I have spent the last 3 yrs traveling for work. You can totally upload videos from hotel rooms. Just saying.

Not exactly true, for example this embassy suites I’m staying at right now randomly throttles upload limits and when it hits a quota within a certain time frame it kicks you out then you have to wait on a cool down before they allow you to reconnect. The hotels I stay at I physically work on because of their internet.