200iq medic not valuing his life

1 minute ago, ɹ ǝ ʇ s u o ɯ said:

It sometimes bugs out making it take 5-10 seconds to cancel reviving, just saying.

I understand that, but as I said I do not believe that this was the case. He stopped rezing, rotated his character anyway then pressed tab. I've played medic long enough to know the quirks of reviving, and bugging out trying to escape that action. I do not know all of it, but I'm highly sure that was not the case for him.

16 minutes ago, ɹ ǝ ʇ s u o ɯ said:

It sometimes bugs out making it take 5-10 seconds to cancel reviving, just saying.

And this is the exact reason why I denied the report.  I appreciate the report and I will speak to medics about listening, but you also lined up that EMT and "Crossfired" him very conveniently.

Monster's like 12 and he has more reason than grar.

• Like 5
  • Downvote 2
26 minutes ago, Richard said:

And this is the exact reason why I denied the report.  I appreciate the report and I will speak to medics about listening, but you also lined up that EMT and "Crossfired" him very conveniently.

So what I lined up my shot? I warned the medic that if he returned to the area that I would have killed him, and that's exactly why I lined up that shot? Don't believe me? Don't worry I will "conveniently" upload that it was not a coincidence. 

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, grar21 said:

So what I lined up my shot? I warned the medic that if he returned to the area that I would have killed him, and that's exactly why I lined up that shot? Don't believe me? Don't worry I will "conveniently" upload that it was not a coincidence. 

I am always open to more information.  You decided to show 14 seconds, of which the medic revived the player in exactly 5 seconds and came out of animation with his hands up.  Again, I can speak to my staff about listening to civs, but you were fairly far away at the beginning of your engagement.  

As for lining up the shot, pretty sure that's rdm.  It's not crossfire if you do it on purpose.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

@Richard

Just now, Richard said:

I am always open to more information.  You decided to show 14 seconds, of which the medic revived the player in exactly 5 seconds and came out of animation with his hands up.  Again, I can speak to my staff about listening to civs, but you were fairly far away at the beginning of your engagement.  

As for lining up the shot, pretty sure that's rdm.  It's not crossfire if you do it on purpose.

You were saying about that RDM?

5 minutes ago, Richard said:

Your  15 second videos dont show context.  Get some good internet and upload something I can work with.

I can't help it that my job literally flies me to every hotel in the states that have shitty internet so I can fix it, so what do you expect?

5 minutes ago, Richard said:

Your  15 second videos dont show context.  Get some good internet and upload something I can work with.

I don't know what else context you're looking for. Point black I engaged Andrew telling him not to come back to that area. He comes back, but I was not immediately worried about him as I was busy engaging the other meding currently reviving another person. I killed both medics fairly, and both of my videos clearly show it. And again, not to mention that "Man" the Medic was already CLEARLY upset that we had ghawked him down an hour prior to that. I went into support and asked "Your name" the S&R on duty at the time that and that I had a case on my hands for it and that he was extremely upset over both situations.

Just now, grar21 said:

I can't help it that my job literally flies me to every hotel in the states that have shitty internet so I can fix it, so what do you expect?

Can't help you there bud.

46 minutes ago, Richard said:

😄

Chapter 7: Do not harm R&R

1. Do not mess with R&R unless they are going against your directives to offer services to another player.
    1. Citizens can only order a medic to revive a deceased player that is requesting medical service.
    2. Citizens may only interfere with a medic performing his or her duties by ordering the medic to stop reviving, or not to revive, a player, group, or gang

Doesn't say anything about telling Medics to leave a city. You can tell a medic to perform medical duties or stop performing. Outside of that all you can do is take them hostage. 

• Carrot Kid
5 hours ago, Joce said:

Doesn't say anything about telling Medics to leave a city. You can tell a medic to perform medical duties or stop performing. Outside of that all you can do is take them hostage. 

While the rules do state this, I clarified awhile back and you can order a medic to leave an area (in illegal areas, there's even a clause about warning shots). There should probably be a rule update for it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Puckles said:

Restrain him and drop him into the ocean. 

After a hostage situation/robbery the player must be unrestrained and released in a safe manner and also either within 1 kilometer of a garage or 1 kilometer from their point of restraint.

• Downvote 3
4 minutes ago, Outcast said:

After a hostage situation/robbery the player must be unrestrained and released in a safe manner and also either within 1 kilometer of a garage or 1 kilometer from their point of restraint.

nice rule quote comp or ban bro

9 hours ago, Richard said:

His second video shows he was well within RP to kill the other medic too. You might not like it but this is what peak performance looks like. :kappa:

10 hours ago, Richard said:

and this is the exact reason why I denied the report.  I appreciate the report and I will speak to medics about listening, but you also lined up that EMT and "Crossfired" him very conveniently.

So you're saying that because you think grar broke a rule, it's ok for the other medics to break handbook rules? This is largely why people have a problem with medics currently, you simply don't apply your own rules in any logical or fair fashion. Essensially what's going on here is "yeah those civs were mean to the medic, I'm not going to punish him!". How many times have you replied with "record and report", and when someone does, look at what happens.

• Like 2
  • PogChamp 1
  • Pepega 1