Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

So this is pretty weird about staff

So this is my opion so dont be mad guys

So alot of staff did leave staff like hadi and kyle and those guys beause new things what they did not like and i heard something that olympys did promote adminds and mods who wasnt good enough and i agree with some people beacuse olympys staff is good and and helps but they are slow they should do more events in game and if they ban somone they should open ban appeals less then 24 hours and same with players report and comp request like me i have waited over 1 week to my ban appeal so like wtf but i understand that they  are busy there is like 10 mods and 4 adminds and 4 senior adminds they should open more the stuff and be more active like use discord more then teamspeak because almost everyone has discord and it would be so mutch easier i think that is my opion but im just saying that there is good staff on olympys but just saying they could start to be more active and like get staff who is active and can play alot because no one likes to wait 4 days to get they 500k comp and i agree this is my opion and i did talk with my friends they agree so open more appeals, make events,be more active

This is my opion and sorry for my bad english 

Dont get mad guys this is just idea

and some adminds like are so weird like they say this is not vdm

that is what makes me mad that if somone vdms and they say this is not vdm and in the rules it says it is so im like wtf

what

VDM by definition is allowed, however if you spangle them you cannot kill them. The allowing of spangle vdm is on the basis that it is a last resort and you are attempting to flee or “save your life” it’s literally in the rules 

what happened in the video are two different things though 

10 minutes ago, amigo said:

What you mean so  are you saying that it was not vdm

That’s not what I said, amigo. Los Siento, I mean that what happened in the video are two different things from what you are saying. VDM is allowed to a certain extent, that of which that doesn’t cause death / property loss from the person that VDMs you

@rapidaax @SecTranLive @Creepy what do you guys think outside of a ticket wise

To my knowledge 3 people I just @‘d are decent staff members 

As far as comp goes, comp requests are a bit of a process and sometimes staff gets lazy but that’s human nature for those monkeys as they put up with the bullshit that people throw at them but they still do it and not to mention only certain people can do the comp requests. There is more to it than just sending you 500k more or less.

I agree these are but like im nor gonna say names like everyone hates me and im banned rn for perma and it got reduced for 1 month and the staff are so pissed off rn to me that they are gonna maybe make it perma idk why

I agree is 2 type of vdm like 1 you push truck with you car and it flips and you go get him or you just drive in to heli to make it explode

I didn’t even know you were perma’d but regardless, you don’t just get instantly permed unless you do something huge like duping or scripting. You must have done stuff that also led up to it and you only have yourself to blame for that. I promise it 99% wasn’t that you were permed for being annoying or pissing off a staff member. If that was the case @Hylos would probably perm everyone lol

Anywho, the VDM that is allowed that I’m saying is: 

* You are getting shot at and you are unarmed and you can get away

* You run X person over in attempt to leave so you don’t die, while not causing the X person to die by you 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, grar21 said:

That’s not what I said, amigo. Los Siento, I mean that what happened in the video are two different things from what you are saying. VDM is allowed to a certain extent, that of which that doesn’t cause death / property loss from the person that VDMs you

@rapidaax @SecTranLive @Creepy what do you guys think outside of a ticket wise

To my knowledge 3 people I just @‘d are decent staff members 

As far as comp goes, comp requests are a bit of a process and sometimes staff gets lazy but that’s human nature for those monkeys as they put up with the bullshit that people throw at them but they still do it and not to mention only certain people can do the comp requests. There is more to it than just sending you 500k more or less.

You literally just @'d the three worst staff members we have. Amigo is right. We are dogshit and y'all deserve to have Hadi back.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
53 minutes ago, Richard said:

I want to read this and comment productively, but you don’t use any punctuation.  Go back to school.

He literally says Sorry for bad English. This makes no sense obv English isnt his first Language, Whats the point in u saying this?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Derek said:

He literally says Sorry for bad English. This makes no sense obv English isnt his first Language, Whats the point in u saying this?

Couldn’t read that far. Sorry I missed it.  Thanks for your translation.