Should we demand that the olympus staff spice up the non-vehicle server giveaways?

Should bulk cop tazers be giveaway items ?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should bulk cop tazers be giveaway items ?

• I want 8 cop mx tazers
    • i want only 1 zafirs or 1 rpg.
    • I want 1 cop mar 10 tazer

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/13/19 at 08:00 AM

They are highly sought after. That being said... those that get them are more likely to cherish them vs. Oh let me go grab another. Supply and demand would be ruined for the people that work to successfully get them. 

I vote none of the above.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Lincoln Williams said:

They are highly sought after. That being said... those that get them are more likely to cherish them vs. Oh let me go grab another. Supply and demand would be ruined for the people that work to successfully get them. 

I vote none of the above.

Understood, i was under the impression though that after a short while (appx 1 month) the tazers will eventually be recovered by the police force as a result of incopmetance on the user's part.

1 hour ago, Sagebrush said:

Understood, i was under the impression though that after a short while (appx 1 month) the tazers will eventually be recovered by the police force as a result of incopmetance on the user's part.

Holy crap... ....someone taking constructive criticism to their idea like a real human being. Get this man a dam medal!!!

I know nothing of the recovery but I do know higher up police are hunted for these and some do enjoy the thrill of the chase. 

• Owner

You say "demand" as if we are obligated to do giveaways at all 😛 

We do them because we feel like giving to the community, not everyone will like whats being given out however thats why the giveaways are optional.

6 hours ago, Sagebrush said:

Am simply currious, noticed that tazers are always desired on the market, but have never been given away as prizes on the giveaways.

Too much of something devalues it on the market. Look at the ghosthawk for example, it used to be an extremely rare vehicle that nobody wanted to pull due to the fear of losing it, now its like candy to most people.

• Like 2

I agree with @Ryan. Police tasers are still one of the very few items that not everybody and their grandma has stacked up in their houses. It’s something you still have to some what work for and be possessive about rather than just die, take another out of ur house, repeat... if they gave away police Mar-10’s it would just take away the little amount of “role play” that people actually want to put in and do hostage situations, etc. in order to get them. 

The staff does giveaways as a way to give back to the community and show appreciation not because people “demand” them too. 

37 minutes ago, Joel said:

it would just take away the little amount of “role play” that people actually want to put in and do hostage situations, etc. in order to get them.

If I do a hostage situation I never get anything higher than 5 donuts and a coffee. No matter how many people I have in restraints.

• Owner
22 minutes ago, Demon9845 said:

If I do a hostage situation I never get anything higher than 5 donuts and a coffee. No matter how many people I have in restraints.

You need @MBPslyr to do your negotiations then 😛 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ryan said:

You say "demand" as if we are obligated to do giveaways at all 😛 

I was using "demand" as a filler word, couldnt think of the best fitting word at the time,

My main objective with this thread was to simply try to host a fair and unbiased discussion voicing a question i have had for a while.

Pluss it looks like the poll is balancing out.

idk why all of you are complaining about how hard it is getting tasers, idk about you but i get tased or attempted to be tased atleast once or twice a day. All you have to do is go to kav, get 3 people and find a deputard that is alone and wala you got yourself a sting taser. If you take that sting you can literally kidnap any cop you want it just takes 1/2 a brain...

30 minutes ago, Billybobjoe said:

idk why all of you are complaining about how hard it is getting tasers, idk about you but i get tased or attempted to be tased atleast once or twice a day. All you have to do is go to kav, get 3 people and find a deputard that is alone and wala you got yourself a sting taser. If you take that sting you can literally kidnap any cop you want it just takes 1/2 a brain...

Ryan has convinced me that this poll was a terrable idea, only problem is that given how much attention this post has gotten, i can not in good faith, or even if i could take down this thread.