Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

geforce now

36 minutes ago, Zahzi said:

The Geforce Now ips are included in the VPN ban because of how easy it makes ban evading. Have your friend submit a ban appeal.

He is not banned from the server, however he does not meet the requirements to run the game on his PC, so instead he uses GeForce Now. I understand why you can join with it, but is there any workaround that allows him to use GeForce Now?

• Pepega 1
11 minutes ago, Deluxe said:

He is not banned from the server, however he does not meet the requirements to run the game on his PC, so instead he uses GeForce Now. I understand why you can join with it, but is there any workaround that allows him to use GeForce Now?

Niggalodian, read 

Have your friend submit a ban appeal.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Deluxe said:

He needs to get his VPN whitelisted which is a thing.

nah dude there is exploits on gefore now that allow you to download anything of the internet, including hacks so problably not a good idea until its actually released. not the closed beta. ive got geforce now too but its rly not worth risking servers getting ripped again for a minority of people who play arma on geforce now

alright no let me explain this geforce now changes your ip every time you connect to a school so every time you connect it changes. There is no hacks cause when you download something it black list it so It happend to me before I got a better pc I would get banned for no reason for "Hacking" When I did nothing