TAKING OUT LOANS

I'll give you a 1 million dollar investment with 13% compounded interest over 2 weeks. At 2 weeks the money should be returned to me. Should it not, the compounded interest rate of 13% will increase by 1% every day that the money is not returned. 

1 minute ago, AmericanWaffle said:

I'll give you a 1 million dollar investment with 13% compounded interest over 2 weeks. At 2 weeks the money should be returned to me. Should it not, the compounded interest rate of 13% will increase by 1% every day that the money is not returned. 

At 2 weeks, that's 1,130,000.00 you will owe me. Then 13% per day plus 1% additional is added per day after it is not payed back. All interest is compounded*

11 minutes ago, AmericanWaffle said:

At 2 weeks, that's 1,130,000.00 you will owe me. Then 13% per day plus 1% additional is added per day after it is not payed back. All interest is compounded*

Sir, we seem to have a deal. If you are serious about the matter, we can arrange for a money transfer on Server 1.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Mudiwa said:

im broke too i have like 10k

glad i founded a gang of broke mother fuckers

shutup medic 

you never spread the wealth i have to leech off griz

• PogChamp 1
27 minutes ago, citglo said:

Sir, we seem to have a deal. If you are serious about the matter, we can arrange for a money transfer on Server 1.

Sounds good. DM me when you're available

3 hours ago, AmericanWaffle said:

arma loansharks out here

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
On 1/29/2020 at 6:20 PM, citglo said:

we're minorities we supposed to stick together tf

so interest on that donation I gave you of 45k, you know owe me 45 mill pay up or I'll have to seize it 

seize all your shit

On 1/29/2020 at 2:23 PM, Civak said:

If you want to dedicate that much time to trying to be lazy then go for it.

so wait, on restart you always get 50k if you're below a certain amount?

2 hours ago, Birb said:

so interest on that donation I gave you of 45k, you know owe me 45 mill pay up or I'll have to seize it 

seize all your shit

so wait, on restart you always get 50k if you're below a certain amount?

you can suck my dick if you want