Why is it some cops will tell me as long as Im not committing any crimes or being suspicious, I can hangout in town without worrying about them sending me to jail, but OTHER cops send me to jail on sight. Wtf is going on with this PD????

You might be confused with vigilantes? Cops will always issue you atleast 2 tickets before sending you to jail and they will roleplay wiht you through everything, vigis will go after you if you have a bounty and hopefully they roleplay but they can still send you straight to jail. 

I think he might be referring to being wanted and sitting in a town minding his own business and some cops either A. go after him right away or B. some don't go after him unless he is suspicious or committing a crime.

If this is what your referring to it's because the chief of police has asked us to not tilda key players and go after them if they are wanted unless they are being suspicious or commit a crime in front of the officer. Now this is something most cops are following but all of them are not.  

Yeah right. Last night the server was bombed with a supposed hacker and everyone died. Most spawned in Kavala and we're just messing around. We were in process of doing a Kung fu dance with about 8 of us. Then these two cops just out of the blue just started arresting us. I don't care about being arrested, but that kinda blew. Killed the fun and mood.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah right. Last night the server was bombed with a supposed hacker and everyone died. Most spawned in Kavala and we're just messing around. We were in process of doing a Kung fu dance with about 8 of us. Then these two cops just out of the blue just started arresting us. I don't care about being arrested, but that kinda blew. Killed the fun and mood.

You should send me a message with their names. They won't be punished, its not a rule. But I'd like to know.

You should send me a message with their names. They won't be punished, its not a rule. But I'd like to know.

I went off-duty after the server got bombed. I think there were three or four deputies on at that juncture. Talk to me a little later and I'll get you names. I've got video footage of the server bombing so we ought to be able to get the names of the cops from the kill feed.

• Like 1

I'll see if I got it on my shadowplay when I get off work. Don't want to cause a stir. Lol

I'm just looking for training opportunities, nobody is in trouble

This is part of RP'n and as stated above the Chief wants APD to have an actual reason to arrest someone versus just tilda tab'n there name. Now while it may not result in a ban it will play a factor in player receiving promotions and whatnot.

Regarding the hacker bomb, I went through and I'm pretty sure I took care of the players in questions.

• Like 3

It's hard to enforce a rule like this unless we see something that shows a player obviously using the tilda key. With being an APD member you are whitelisted and suppose to try and Rp as much as possible. As it is not a server rule it is still an APD guideline and will effect a player getting promoted, demoted, removed, ect if they are caught doing it.

It's hard to enforce a rule like this unless we see something that shows a player obviously using the tilda key. With being an APD member you are whitelisted and suppose to try and Rp as much as possible. As it is not a server rule it is still an APD guideline and will effect a player getting promoted, demoted, removed, ect if they are caught doing it.

Is this rule just for tilda key or names in general. For example, if I am standing in the middle of Kavala w/ 1 manslaughter, not doing anything illegal and with no illegal vehicles, items or weapons and a cop sees me, by these guide lines, will I be asked to put my hands up?

Is this rule just for tilda key or names in general. For example, if I am standing in the middle of Kavala w/ 1 manslaughter, not doing anything illegal and with no illegal vehicles, items or weapons and a cop sees me, by these guide lines, will I be asked to put my hands up?

We have decided to keep working on cops being less of bounty hunters. I notice that a lot of cops will tilde key someone that is standing in the square and scream "He's wanted lets go arrest him!!". So the RP I want people to start working on is probable cause. What I mean by that is if someone is  wanted for 300k and standing in kavala square not doing anything...at all. You can't just tilde key their name and go arrest them. Why you ask? Because this is an RP server, you have no idea what his name is, so how would you know that he is wanted. Yes it is just a game and obviously  peoples names are above their heads, but I want to see people who strive for RP because it make the game more fun for everyone. Less robocop more RP. With all of this said this is NOT a new rule you HAVE to listen to. This is something I am asking from everyone to RP more. If you have any questions about it ask any of the Senior APD. 

• Like 2

Unfortunately I didn't Shadowplay this, and I can't remember their names but it was right after The Bomb!!  With in at least ten minutes I'd say.

It's funny though I was driving around for like 2 hrs on my quad before this trying to find cops to do some RP with and the mood with the dancing and breaking our party up was a buzz kill. LOL

Not only did he not buy my story, but he gave me an apple. In fact it really wasn't that great of RP and said he couldn't help me.  :/ I ran after him and gave it back to him. LOL 

Unfortunately I didn't Shadowplay this, and I can't remember their names but it was right after The Bomb!!  With in at least ten minutes I'd say.

It's funny though I was driving around for like 2 hrs on my quad before this trying to find cops to do some RP with and the mood with the dancing and breaking our party up was a buzz kill. LOL

Not only did he not buy my story, but he gave me an apple. In fact it really wasn't that great of RP and said he couldn't help me.  :/ I ran after him and gave it back to him. LOL

Yeah some cops are real mood killers

Unfortunately I didn't Shadowplay this, and I can't remember their names but it was right after The Bomb!! With in at least ten minutes I'd say.

Not only did he not buy my story, but he gave me an apple. In fact it really wasn't that great of RP and said he couldn't help me. :/ I ran after him and gave it back to him. LOL

Here's the video of the server bombing. Pay attention to the kill feed to see what cops were on at the time. I left immediately after the bombing to make this video, so I'm sure it was a handful of deputies that gave you a hard time.

http://youtu.be/tcF7NxWuZC0

• Admin

Here's the video of the server bombing. Pay attention to the kill feed to see what cops were on at the time. I left immediately after the bombing to make this video, so I'm sure it was a handful of deputies that gave you a hard time.

http://youtu.be/tcF7NxWuZC0

Not all us deputies mess up man. It could have well being anyone on the APD force.  

• 2 weeks later...