• Mazda
    • Saturn
    • Subaru
    • Toyota
    • None of these options.

FORD

FOUND ON ROAD DEAD

Still love my f150 tho

but if you wanna talk about 50's-90's i would love me an old Firebird or an ss camaro

Image result for 69 ss camaro

Would trade dick for this any time of the day no age or gender limit

• Like 1

I drive a 1994 Chevy Blazer. It has 330k miles on its original engine and transmission. It runs great. I've had to fix things here and there, but nothing SUPER expensive yet. I've heard that the new Chevys are dogshit though.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Noahhh! said:

I drive a 1994 Chevy Blazer. It has 330k miles on its original engine and transmission. It runs great. I've had to fix things here and there, but nothing SUPER expensive yet. I've heard that the new Chevys are dogshit though.

say Chevys are dogshit again

1 minute ago, ChillX said:

say Chevys are dogshit again

Chevys are not dogshit LOL. My friend bought a brand new pickup and the transmission already busted, he drives it pretty easy too - he's a family guy. I believe they have a rather large lawsuit on their hands based on that kinda stuff too... I love old chevys to death though. I would only buy a Raptor or Shelby Ford at this point in time, I'm cool with throwing money at my 90s shitbox though... The blazer is literally a box.

63801be7be05109ebe7b80a594fe2ec9ece122c4

This is my truck, expect mine needs minor body work, and looks a lot more dirty. lol. I just got the entire interior redone though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, obeymatt said:

99 acura integra type R

Those are pretty sick tbh.

14 minutes ago, CHEESE1 said:

you guys have hill billy cars man come on its 2020 leave them cars in the junk yard

Having a hill billy vehicle means that I can ram shopping carts out of the parking spot I want.

3 hours ago, DaBeej said:

How do you include Saturn but miss most of the vital companies... NIssan, Mitsubishi, VW/Audi, this poll reminds me of those old ASE tests 😬

Saturn is such a yikes. I forget those exist until I see some crack head driving one.