Cartels

Hey everyone, I have been playing on Olympus for a couple of years now but I never seem to get involved in fighting on cartels. Are there any tips that could help me out because I’m interested in getting more Pvp on Olympus. Thanks everyone!

• Senior Texture Designer

turn smoothing down all the way its in like mouse settings or something makes it easier to control recoil. When u rip out of ifrits aim a little bit above the side glass.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Press "c" and turn off adaptive crosshair

you mean double tap c for combat stance? nvm read it wrong lol

disable adaptive crosshair in game settings

• Community Manager

If your trying to work on your aim/ overall movement/ everything stated above go on a server called Frag Squad CQC. spending time on this server is good practice. In regard to getting better at cartels it only takes time and experience to get better. Start attempting to fight cartels with your gang no matter if you lose. Experience is the best practice.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, WALT™ said:

If your trying to work on your aim/ overall movement/ everything stated above go on a server called Frag Squad CQC. spending time on this server is good practice. In regard to getting better at cartels it only takes time and experience to get better. Start attempting to fight cartels with your gang no matter if you lose. Experience is the best practice.

you mean lag squad cqc 

its all about having fun don't force yourself to fight cartels if you don't enjoy it, also i would say if you are going to mainly fight cartels practice makes perfect so like walt said play alot of CQC and ask some friends for help and when you get better you can join bigger gangs that help you actually make money from cartels. Good luck

• Like 1
Guest Skateezy

Make sure to talk mad trash in sidechat about whatever gang you lost to last night. 

If you don't do that do you even play cartels?

/s

Edited by Skateezy