?

Just now, ferg said:

Ur 23m donation is greatly appreciated

your 90m donation is greatly appreciated @Skys

1 minute ago, poundcake said:

this shows what exactly, i see prism on bottom

1 minute ago, Madnesss said:

?

for a group thats playing tarkov you seem to have a lot of time to look at forums and respond.

• Like 1
  • Pepega 1
Just now, m o n s t e r said:

your 90m donation is greatly appreciated @Skys

this shows what exactly, i see prism on bottom

for a group thats playing tarkov you seem to have a lot of time to look at forums and respond.

poundcake wont join smh i just wanna do my tasks

• Sad 1
35 minutes ago, m o n s t e r said:

to pussy to log s1 to fight, stop talking thanks.

monster you don't fight on server 1 either like fuck up retards. All I see is kids more random than yall fighting at OG

22 minutes ago, Madnesss said:

?

LMFAO YOU POSTED THAT AND WE JUST PUSHED YOU AND SHIT STOMPED YOU LMFAO RETARDED PAKI

Just now, PEACE said:

monster you don't fight on server 1 either like fuck up retards. All I see is kids more random than yall fighting at OG

LMFAO YOU POSTED THAT AND WE JUST PUSHED YOU AND SHIT STOMPED YOU LMFAO RETARDED PAKI

Sorry madness I thought that was the original 1 ;(. But monster and his lil fuck buddies got slammed and shit on so don't let them ego

2 minutes ago, PEACE said:

Sorry madness I thought that was the original 1 ;(. But monster and his lil fuck buddies got slammed and shit on so don't let them ego

Slammed and shit on, you mean while we were sitting on forums arguing you pushed, killed @Skys (who only had an sdar) and then had 2 hatchbacks push behind dildo, 1 quilin pushing from cap to dildo and then a kid staring at me on bannana and STILL struggle to kill me

also just got pushed by 3 pdws lost and logged off instantly

1 minute ago, m o n s t e r said:

Slammed and shit on, you mean while we were sitting on forums arguing you pushed, killed @Skys (who only had an sdar) and then had 2 hatchbacks push behind dildo, 1 quilin pushing from cap to dildo and then a kid staring at me on bannana and STILL struggle to kill me

also just got pushed by 3 pdws lost and logged off instantly

I didn't I logged after conquest you got shit on embarrassing and stop capping about pdubbing. Lmfao like if you're gonna pipe up on forums pull up next conquest and get dragged like the other retards

4 minutes ago, PEACE said:

I didn't I logged after conquest you got shit on embarrassing and stop capping about pdubbing. Lmfao like if you're gonna pipe up on forums pull up next conquest and get dragged like the other retards

d1ef0402fc533941f29188a602f327e2.png (you dont get 9 warpoints for a 77m kill while fullgeared, skys also got a kill)

156b47077ca88c148da2042c667bbbe9.png0bb6d2ca886bdd64d31f9d3f0f715898.png6e732db81a174efff3e645af21c65af0.png

"capping" yeah were capping your cartel ty.

• Pepega 1
51 minutes ago, Overlord said:

I really don't know what ya'll are arguing about but it's spelled career, that spelling  hurts my brain

You tell em!!!

• Pepega 1
30 minutes ago, m o n s t e r said:

d1ef0402fc533941f29188a602f327e2.png (you dont get 9 warpoints for a 77m kill while fullgeared, skys also got a kill)

156b47077ca88c148da2042c667bbbe9.png0bb6d2ca886bdd64d31f9d3f0f715898.png6e732db81a174efff3e645af21c65af0.png

"capping" yeah were capping your cartel ty.

bro, you're crazy if you think anybody is reading any of this shit. get tf off my post and pls go suck someone else's dick

Just now, poundcake said:

bro, you're crazy if you think anybody is reading any of this shit. get tf off my post and pls go suck someone else's dick

dont make a post saying prism on top and not expect no one to call you a retard. cause they are far from the top, also whos sucking dick here lol?

1 minute ago, m o n s t e r said:

dont make a post saying prism on top and not expect no one to call you a retard. cause they are far from the top, also whos sucking dick here lol?

i don't know if you're actually brain dead or something, but it's a fucking meme. i sure as hell know that the "gamers rise up" gang isn't on top of anything except prism's dick. fuck off and go be retarded somewhere else, fan

Just now, poundcake said:

i don't know if you're actually brain dead or something, but it's a fucking meme. i sure as hell know that the "gamers rise up" gang isn't on top of anything except prism's dick. fuck off and go be retarded somewhere else, fan

lol im "sucking prisms dick" i think prism is too busy picking up nobles moonshine scraps for me to suck anything, and nigga who even are you lmao, some randy with a bigger ego than this @PEACE brainlet

Just now, m o n s t e r said:

lol im "sucking prisms dick" i think prism is too busy picking up nobles moonshine scraps for me to suck anything, and nigga who even are you lmao, some randy with a bigger ego than this @PEACE brainlet

asking who i am on my own post, you're absolutely delusional. wtf does noble even have to do with anything. you respond to any post regarding prism and you're a fan bringing up shit that none of the current members are even aware of. tf is "moonshine scraps" ? 

1 minute ago, poundcake said:

asking who i am on my own post, you're absolutely delusional. wtf does noble even have to do with anything. you respond to any post regarding prism and you're a fan bringing up shit that none of the current members are even aware of. tf is "moonshine scraps" ? 

might help.