Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Guess I never did introduce myself on the forums when I started because of an issue with my forum account. But I can do that now, so hello. I am Dr Anarch, I'm relatively new to arma 3 and arma in general. I decided to pick it up after watching soviet wombles arma 3 videos, I found them hilarious and thought maybe I could have that much fun playing it. I heard about role playing servers before from friends but never really knew anything about arma life servers, so when I got into the game I decided to check them out. Tried about 6 different servers before deciding to stick with olympus, seemed like a cool place to be. Although I got rdm'd or kidnapped like 9 times, I finally got some money from just running around not knowing what to do and bought my first gun (it was the protector) I thought this was so cool that I had these things so I tried my hardest to save them but eventually I got robbed of my stuff. After a while I went ahead and got tired of olympus so I jumped back to another life server where I learnt a good way to earn money which I then translated into olympus, thus the start of my true experience on olympus. Nice to meet you all and hopefully we can hang out sometime in game.

• Like 9
18 minutes ago, Dr Anarch said:

Guess I never did introduce myself on the forums when I started because of an issue with my forum account. But I can do that now, so hello. I am Dr Anarch, I'm relatively new to arma 3 and arma in general. I decided to pick it up after watching soviet wombles arma 3 videos, I found them hilarious and thought maybe I could have that much fun playing it. I heard about role playing servers before from friends but never really knew anything about arma life servers, so when I got into the game I decided to check them out. Tried about 6 different servers before deciding to stick with olympus, seemed like a cool place to be. Although I got rdm'd or kidnapped like 9 times, I finally got some money from just running around not knowing what to do and bought my first gun (it was the protector) I thought this was so cool that I had these things so I tried my hardest to save them but eventually I got robbed of my stuff. After a while I went ahead and got tired of olympus so I jumped back to another life server where I learnt a good way to earn money which I then translated into olympus, thus the start of my true experience on olympus. Nice to meet you all and hopefully we can hang out sometime in game.

GL on Olympus 

• Senior Admin

If you're still looking how to do runs a learn a bit more in general you should check out the wiki

https://wiki.olympus-entertainment.com/index.php?title=Main_Page#Map_Locations

If anything isn't in there blame Noah 🙂