Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Im BAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!

Oh my goodness so happy to finally be back in action!! I have missed you all dearly and I cant wait to fight crime or take your happy asses down, which ever faction you favor! So happy to cuddle back up to Olympus and have some serious fun on this amazing server!! Here is to a great server, amazing staff, amazing APD, and half way decent civis :P So glad to be back! (Baby cadets, prepare yourselves :P )

• Like 4

Jordan is literally the only one i can think of and i only play cop now for the most part.

you do only play cop on olympus, you even made a post on saying you will only be playing cop on "another" server. lying biatch, you never play civ, youd be rip if there was a 50/50 ratio you needed to maintain. bae

you do only play cop on olympus, you even made a post on saying you will only be playing cop on "another" server. lying biatch, you never play civ, youd be rip if there was a 50/50 ratio you needed to maintain. bae

Gang is gone, dont feel like trolling kavala so yeah mostly cop lately, i barely have the drive to play this server anymore.

I also basically dedicated my civ life to a different server. Dont test me boju.

Gang is gone, dont feel like trolling kavala so yeah mostly cop lately, i barely have the drive to play this server anymore.

but still you play ;) RIP gang

I always call em baby cadets :P I know they are deputies now! And that goes for all new ones too :P It was just joke sillies :P

they will always be baby cadets :3 

• Like 1

Bojo ur mine.

no homo, k maybe a little bit

im sure theres enough bojo for the both of you, and tbh, i have other people that also basically owns me o.o