Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Daily Olympus Meme compilation

1 minute ago, CaloomClark said:

I can’t help but notice, for someone who constantly boasts such a high level of intellect, you consistently spell my arma name as Calloom Clark, when it is CaloomClark

Maybe you’ve thought about me so much recently that you have started going crazy, forgetting how to actually spell my name

Or because it's not even a word in places that matter.  

epic-guy-holding-an-american-flag-37d82q

meme11.png

meme12.png

• Like 1
On 7/14/2023 at 8:43 AM, CaloomClark said:

Pull it? I’m literally about to get in s1 with a few good blokes to pull my chrome baby

Do you have a separate brush for your eyebrows?  Or just use the same one from your head?

16 hours ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

Still coping over pixels a month later after 07ing come on sov

You spend 10 hours a day 'memeing' about gay sex with people on a game you barely play.  I can't see how you find it within you to judge any human being on this earth.  

• +1 1
13 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You spend 10 hours a day 'memeing' about gay sex with people on a game you barely play.  I can't see how you find it within you to judge any human being on this earth.  

10 hours a day is pushing it and what do you mean memeing im literally in a poly relationship with lucien and hawk.

6 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Since I'm Hitler I feel like this needs updated. ^_^

It only hurt so much because I had so much faith in you GG 😭  You let me down.  

7 hours ago, Noble said:

how did i never see this chart ahhaha 

Because this post is pinned, people tuned it out years ago.  It's why I double my memes as status updates.

Can you do one of @ Grandma Gary  and i skipping through a field please, with us killing the IRA on unicorns or some shit. Add @ Noble  in too, that’d be hot. Not really a meme or anything, just cute as fuck thanks.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Can you do one of @ Grandma Gary  and i skipping through a field please, with us killing the IRA on unicorns or some shit. Add @ Noble  in too, that’d be hot. Not really a meme or anything, just cute as fuck thanks.

It's hard enough finding a wide enough lens just to get   most of your eyebrows yet alone other people.  

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Typo in your meme.

Not up to your normal standard.

4/10

Yeah... I've let everyone down.  When you don't report whore everyone in sight, like SOME people, you don't get enough experience with that word. 

5 minutes ago, proud said:

bro who tf threatened to murder you?? LMAO

god i fucking hate boomers especially when theyre allergic to the opposite gender

You said something to the effect of "you hate faggots, and if you could get anywhere near me you would kill me and spit on my bleeding corpse."   They deleted it, but I saw it before they did.  And you were posting 15 minutes later.  Fuck off weirdo... there is 0 reason after the 100's of things you've said you shouldn't be forum permed. 

1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

You said something to the effect of "you hate faggots, and if you could get anywhere near me you would kill me and spit on my bleeding corpse."   They deleted it, but I saw it before they did.  And you were posting 15 minutes later.  Fuck off weirdo... there is 0 reason after the 100's of things you've said you shouldn't be forum permed. 

i knew this is what you were confused about, my exact words were "ill beat the shit out of you and spit on your bleeding body" trust me your not worth the money it costs to fly out to where ever your from

ur saying i should be banned when you beef literally the entire community, and everyone you beef is because of ur big ass arma ego. also mako tells people to kill themselves pretty sure thats worse then saying id beat the shit out of some faggot.

your telling me to fuck off and you made a fucking meme about me is the only reason im here, bro you hop off MY dick

3 minutes ago, proud said:

i knew this is what you were confused about, my exact words were "ill beat the shit out of you and spit on your bleeding body" trust me your not worth the money it costs to fly out to where ever your from

ur saying i should be banned when you beef literally the entire community, and everyone you beef is because of ur big ass arma ego. also mako tells people to kill themselves pretty sure thats worse then saying id beat the shit out of some faggot.

your telling me to fuck off and you made a fucking meme about me is the only reason im here, bro you hop off MY dick

You've literally spent the last year repeatedly threatening me with bodily harm irl on discord and calling me slurs bruh.  You shoulda been permed a long time ago.  Staff letting you slide, and banning people for simple dumb shit. 

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You've literally spent the last year repeatedly threatening me with bodily harm irl on discord and calling me slurs bruh.  You shoulda been permed a long time ago.  Staff letting you slide, and banning people for simple dumb shit. 

nah bro i spent the year calling you a faggot cuz u are, one time i said id beat the shit out of you and you start shivering in ur timbers, get a fucking grip ur 40 yrs old with no kids to continue ur failed bloodline

• DEMON TIME 1
2 minutes ago, proud said:

nah bro i spent the year calling you a faggot cuz u are, one time i said id beat the shit out of you and you start shivering in ur timbers, get a fucking grip ur 40 yrs old with no kids to continue ur failed bloodline

Intelligence this high is a curse.  I wouldn't want to doom some poor child to that much existential dread.  I'll just let the stupid people handle the breeding tyvm.  Now if you don't mind sir, this thread is for memes.