Watch anything good lately

Rafa

30 minutes ago, Mr GOAT said:

"The boys" which is Amazons superhero show is pretty lit

I also like some offline map development I've seen from the devs, especially ray and zahzi

good show ^

4 hours ago, rabid said:

The blacklist or Brooklynn 99 both on Netflix

Brooklyn 99 is based 

3 hours ago, Vigi easy money said:

House of Cards and The Mandarin because (Thrawn) and The Expanse 

If you meant the mandalorian i didn’t know Thrawn was going to be in it that’s fucking poggers 

2 hours ago, Mr GOAT said:

"The boys" which is Amazons superhero show is pretty lit

I also like some offline map development I've seen from the devs, especially ray and zahzi

I’ve read all the comics and the show differentiates a lot but it’s still so good. Also nice plug 😉 

58 minutes ago, Rafa22 said:

Brooklyn 99 is based 

If you meant the mandalorian i didn’t know Thrawn was going to be in it that’s fucking poggers 

I’ve read all the comics and the show differentiates a lot but it’s still so good. Also nice plug 😉 

thrawn was mentioned in one of the recent episodes so can only assume hes going to make an appearance

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rafa22 said:

Brooklyn 99 is based 

They mentioned Thrawn as alive so I am happy af idk if he we will make a appearance in the show hope he does 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Icy said:

the mandalorian on disney+

if you don't already have a disney+ subscription, get one. they've got like 5 new series coming out within the next 2 years, all star wars related.

While the quality of the Resistance trilogy is disputed id say it’s breaking even with what Disney is making and going to make Im so fucking hyped