The sad truth about surrenderring and still getting killed...

I've learned that with some gangs when you get the hands up/surrender or be killed message and you get out of your vehicle and put your hands up, they still kill you... you're complying to their demands and they still just shoot you down like you're not even worth anything... Is this against the rules? cause it seems to be happening every single time i get that message.. doesn't matter who sends it, it still happens...

If you tell a player to surrender and they do, they are considered a Hostage and you must adhere to the rules on hostage taking.

1. Basically you can't tell someone to surrender, then they do surrender and you walk up and shoot them.
  2. If they do not surrender then the 5 second rule must be followed

taken right out of rule book gentlemen.

actually it can be taken 2 ways. in 1 senario you can be taken a hostage. in the 2nd senario you can be just robbed,, or you can even just be executioned for the fun of it, in senario 1 you cannot be killed as a hostage unless the negotiators fail to meet the demands. in senario 2 you can be killed if you fail to give them what they want according to rules. ex. if they rob you they cant shoot you. in the last thing i've seen players state put ur hands up or die then walk up to said person and state you will now be executioned for your sins then 1 bullet to the head.

all i got to say about that

paw out

You CAN role play an execution if you do it right. You CAN NOT make someone surrender and simply say "I am going to kill you" and shoot them, that would be considered RDM.

Always remember, almost any action is excusable if role played well.

If a person surrenders you can't just shoot them. Once they surrender you have a couple options.

Option A: You rob the person then release them

Option B: You take them as a hostage and roleplay out the demands, within reason

Option C: You release them under the instruction to drop there items, if they do you release them after, if they don't you can then kill them.

In any situation if the person puts there hands up that means they are surrendering and you can not just walk up and kill them.

• Like 1

If a person surrenders you can't just shoot them. Once they surrender you have a couple options.

Option A: You rob the person then release them

Option B: You take them as a hostage and roleplay out the demands, within reason

Option C: You release them under the instruction to drop there items, if they do you release them after, if they don't you can then kill them.

In any situation if the person puts there hands up that means they are surrendering and you can not just walk up and kill them.

What about making them a "Sacrafice?"

Unless the person was captured in a red zone, forcefully taking the person to a red zone just to kill them is RDM, they had to have been willingly in the red zone for the rule to apply.

Hold up, are you saying RP executing/sacrificing invalid now? It was allowed for a bit, but there were no rules written on it so it is a little bit unclear...