Do something

Every day as I do my cartels and runs I watch newbies asking valid questions in side chat and they get flamed and shit on and they end up quitting before they even begin. This is a toxic community but it doesn’t have to be. All staff have to do is put rules in place that counteract it. Harassment rules etc. Put actual punishments in place to people who intentionally shit on people. I’m not saying completely remove shit talkin, it’s an important part but just being a dick to new players and normal players in general is unnecessary. Like I said it is as easy as putting simple restrictions in place and rules against flaming players and actually enforce them. 

Edited by Shadexz
  • Haha 1
  • Weird 1
  • STFU 1

Often times I find the most toxic people are actually the new people, especially when playing on cop the amount of times you get called the N word by a guy with like 10 hours on the server is pretty crazy 

• Haha 1

I don't think I have ever seen experienced Arma players flame new players. We know this game is dying and any new players we get helps tremendously, it's usually only new players who do these things to each other like @Doofenshmirtz said. I mean ffs I saw @Penguiny helping a new player out of all people .

12 minutes ago, Skateezy said:

Like I said add some type of indicator to new players. Icon on the name, whatever, make some indication a person is new. People that are rude to them will be naturally ostracized like real society.

If there was a sign that a player has less than 10 hours mb it would help

3 hours ago, Tarquanda said:

I don't think I have ever seen experienced Arma players flame new players. We know this game is dying and any new players we get helps tremendously, it's usually only new players who do these things to each other like @Doofenshmirtz said. I mean ffs I saw @Penguiny helping a new player out of all people .

im a changed man @Mike Lit

• Like 3