Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

APD Handbook update (04/01/21) April Fools


Recommended Posts

  • Moderator
27 minutes ago, Wong said:

wait so can I go kill everyone or...

YES

So long as it follows this 

APD Officers may only fire upon civilians that have fired upon them first within the Kavala Redzone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Millennium said:

YES

So long as it follows this 

APD Officers may only fire upon civilians that have fired upon them first within the Kavala Redzone.

dont forget about this lovely addition 

  1. Exception: R&R and Silla, (-s-) tagged or not may be shot on site due to be being deemed domestic terrorist groups.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Winters said:

Exception: R&R and Silla, (-s-) tagged or not may be shot on site due to be being deemed domestic terrorist groups.

hahhahah domestic terrorist group.... i like it. watch ur back medics 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lvy said:

hahhahah domestic terrorist group.... i like it. watch ur back medics 

Can confirm.  Sillas kidney harvesting operations are terrorist actions.  They lined us up and gave us numbers like cattle.

  • Like 1
  • STFU 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.