What happened to APD balancing federal events?

30 minutes ago, Imagine_ said:

There was no medics because mako permed all of them from the last fed so they didn’t come. Like the community is trying to do an April fools fed for fun with medics and the community manager perms them because god forbid someone wins a fed when makos on cop 

Personally I was laughing when I realized medics where doing a fed, and was verbal saying this shit is funny and shouldn't be taken too seriously. The senior apd at there at the time, did not find it too amusing.

18 minutes ago, -King- said:

Only argument that can be made here is that stings are nuts in cqc and dome is pretty cqc

taking dome with a sting is a little difficult when fighting quilins and vehicles; but i see deputies, such as myself, as body bait anyway.

7 minutes ago, Kyle. said:

crying about 8 deputys lmao

Well, i can see how it could be difficult when i'm one of said deputies. I'm kinda godly ngl and that's why i don't run cardboard vest and only the belt. 

• Like 1
Just now, Imagine_ said:

? Your a career cop who is open about getting pegged. Fix your teeth before you trying talking shit 

Holy shit you using stuff I'm open to, do you want a round of applause? career cop? check the response on the other post dipshit and teeth? my teeth are mostly fine you little baby. 

29 minutes ago, Noahhh! said:

Feds are closer to balance they they've ever been boss man.

Then bring back the Zerg and let’s do it #apestogetherstrong

51 minutes ago, Imagine_ said:

? Your a career cop who is open about getting pegged. Fix your teeth before you trying talking shit 

Don't do my homie dirty like that 😞

Homie likes having that male g-spot hit just right

46 minutes ago, Karma said:

🥱 another argument thread 

You're an argument thread.

Gottem

1 hour ago, Imagine_ said:

Looks like you need to get gud kid 

Telling someone to get good in a thread you made about not being good enough to deal with 8 deputies?.... thats counter productive 😞 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Telling someone to get good in a thread you made about not being good enough to deal with 8 deputies?.... thats counter productive 😞 

Not being good enough isn't the problem, maybe my gang but I dropped 18 in the three waves they pushed and got one tapped by a mar 10 and it all went south, but okay career medic

• Senior Texture Designer

You guys have lied about fed numbers so you do not get the privilege. I was messaged one time saying you had 8 when you had 14+ tough scene.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, jig said:

You guys have lied about fed numbers so you do not get the privilege. I was messaged one time saying you had 8 when you had 14+ tough scene.

Must of been one of the many of retards in 88 who I had not clue msg apd that

11 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Wasn't there for it but I do see like 8 or 9 deputies . . .

half the po's guns were lethals anyways because the scripts were bugged I lethaled like a ton of them when they were doing the fed