Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

It's been a long road but I did it....

5 minutes ago, jackr said:

I was 530

And about the only good sport of the lot.  I swear you did that on purpose lol

4 minutes ago, Noble said:

In an era of flare less planes and people that dont know what radar is you are rank 1 congratulations 

I did it under FARRR harder conditions than you guys did.  

For starters, I actually had to pay for my titan rounds.  When you guys hit the leaderboards, titan rounds paid for themselves in wp.  I get 1wp per person REGARDLESS.  A year ago you'd easily get 5-10 per kill, which pays for half or, or a whole new titan rounds, if not more in full helis. 

I did it without the support of an orange clad zerg gang.  I did it ALONE.  

I did it with the titan rounds being nerfed in power drastically. 

That being said...

Shout out to N | Soap for setting the bar so damned high.   Wouldn't have been worth the effort if it was easy.

Shout out to @Roo for the best boomtages known to man.

• Clown 1

Ah yes I remember all the support cases I had to deal with were people were getting titaned because you couldnt wait 5 seconds for them to respond to your text, or you would  titan them after they responded but ya know congrats I guess

• Downvote 1
17 minutes ago, Bushz said:

Ah yes I remember all the support cases I had to deal with were people were getting titaned because you couldnt wait 5 seconds for them to respond to your text, or you would  titan them after they responded but ya know congrats I guess

I have never had  a completely legitimate fail titan ban.  Just really gray gray area stuff, and I worked with the admins advice and altered my engagements to better cover my ass.  In 536 titan hits, I think it's safe to say I follow the rules and you're just salty.  

Not to say I've never made mistakes, but I always negotiate a fair comp amicably the few times I have. 

7 minutes ago, anti said:

I have never had  a completely legitimate fail titan ban.  Just really gray gray area stuff, and I worked with the admins advice and altered my engagements to better cover my ass.  In 536 titan hits, I think it's safe to say I follow the rules and you're just salty.  

Not to say I've never made mistakes, but I always negotiate a fair comp amicably the few times I have. 

Nah just letting ya know wasnt all real good ones but ya know congratz 

8 minutes ago, Bushz said:

Nah just letting ya know wasnt all real good ones but ya know congratz 

I was only ever in support 3 times over titaning out of 536 hits.  

One was with an admin over a noble ghawk, which was real shaky but I ate the 1 second ban so he could get it comped and he tipped me off to better engagement messages to make it not gray.  Once was with Venom and I think Scribble?  I thought Venom was in wz, he insisted he wasnt, i rechecked my evidence and I was wrong and comped him, he was chill.  And the last was with GG and i think the kid started crying and the support team kid started yelling at me calling me an rdmer, even though it was completely legal.   It was a mess.  

Titan first, support second. Olympus' "common sense" rule structure makes it extremely easy to play in the grey area—and if you're not then you're doing it wrong.

Congrats @anti  AKA "The Titan"! Keep the roleplay alive. 

• Love 1
On 5/5/2021 at 12:58 AM, anti said:

Next goal:  Ctf will control the gang base for a week.

Ya'll laughed when I said I'd take number one titan hits too.

I think outside the box.  Just watch.