https://gyazo.com/f1e320e433902ba9c103119320f04760

Vegas is usually seen at this location, sitting in Kavala.... but weirdly enough, he can also be seen LITERALLY anywhere else. He has been sighted in the forests on the North Eastern AND western ends of the map. He has been sighted in the middle of the planes. You will usually find him wearing a T-Shirt, nightvision and usually nothing else. He is a strange entity that no one knows too much about. He is everywhere, and yet he is no where. Post your experiences/sightings of Vegas and hopefully we can crack this mystery.

• Wow 12
  • Hmm 1

I was raiding crystal meth lab and I swear to God I saw a dude running around in the forest with a black t-shirt on. I recorded it because we couldn't find him and it was weird af.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, lukie said:

18cdda028a08460412c055cba7aff51c.jpg
not a rare sighting but i saw him purchasing supplies for a possible adventure out of kavala

Look at that face... something is not right.

• Like 2

He was in the APD hummingbird w me and @AmericanWafflelast night. His voice almost sounds robotic. He kept saying “The ArmA 3 manual tells me I must be 100 meters above the ground before deploying my parachute”. Nice guy though 

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, RAFA is ISO of SWEETHEART said:

He was in the APD hummingbird w me and @AmericanWafflelast night. His voice almost sounds robotic. He kept saying “The ArmA 3 manual tells me I must be 100 meters above the ground before deploying my parachute”. Nice guy though 

Possible 'gone rogue' bot programmed by Bohemia to keep an eye on Olympus?

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Zachory Pond/Staceyjsa said:

Possible 'gone rogue' bot programmed by Bohemia to keep an eye on Olympus?

No he hasn’t mentioned a need for indoor lighting appliances so I think we can rule it out. Maybe he’s an experimental AI being debugged on Olympus to experience true roleplay 😂

• Like 2

Vegas sighting. I let him know the jew crew would clear out any and all competition so he started giving me callouts. may peace be brought to this man and he will prosper.

20210523022211_1.jpg

• Like 5

It seems like it is gaining more intelligence. Just weeks ago all it would do it roam the forests of Altis, or lock pick cars in Kavala and drive them to who knows where. Now.... we are seeing it in Helicopters!?!? Whats next? Should we be worried about the future of Olympus?

• Like 1

Reading these comments Im down a rabbit hole and I must uncover the mysteries of this man. I will be logging on with the sole purpose to track this man down and asking him about his travels. I shall bring tactical bacon, a kidney and 25k as a offering to the blood god

• Like 3