AmericanWaffle

I met AmericanWaffle one day in Support Room #2, where his wiki ego was sooo large it was intoxicating. He bragged about how good of a poem writer he was and that he was a Wiki contributor. His PO ego was also very large and explained in great length that he is a superior cop over the other innocent deputies. He shall be exiled from Olympus Entertainment Mecca For Gamers. He constantly bragged about his videos, but in reality they are uneducating and outright bad.

@ AmericanWaffle  o7

• Like 9
  • BlessUp 2
  • Haha 2

I once joined a channel with him, he was alone in the Kavala channel. Upon joining I asked "Hey where do I spawn?" He then proceeded to link me to his youtube channel, and told me to watch it for some tips and tricks for new players. I replied with "Please no, please no I just want to know where to spawn". He said nothing for a few seconds and it was unnerving... I knew what was to come... In a fit of rage American Waffle screamed saying "I USED TO BE A FUCKING CORPORAL LISTEN TO ME" I then started crying, I was begging him to please stop yelling at me but he wouldn't, he kept linking me to his youtube channel and telling me about his upcoming video titled "You first day as a deputy, and your first steps to PO". I was scared. I felt like I was stuck and I didn't want to leave out of fear of what would follow me.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3