New Players

• Head Admin
On 6/29/2021 at 7:46 PM, Chadetheus said:

Good idea - please keep them coming. The APD drastically needs a rework from the inherent robocop deal they have going on now.

What are you talking about step brother?  0 deviation from L.I.S.T makes for amazing roleplay!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
On 6/29/2021 at 2:46 PM, Chadetheus said:

Good idea - please keep them coming. The APD drastically needs a rework from the inherent robocop deal they have going on now.

News flash, the APD does not exist to ensure every person is having a fun time or to coddle players.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

News flash, the APD does not exist to ensure every person is having a fun time or to coddle players.

I agree. I think that it's unnecessary to stick with players through their whole run. It nearly eliminates the risk of getting robbed and we don't get any fights out of it. I believe that only for the time being, we should make our presence to civs known by checking on players a single time, hence reminding them that they can call us for help. Basically, just letting them know that they aren't on their own. I also believe that in order to help out the "robbers," there shouldn't be an endless amount of APD helicopters patrolling Altis. Like you said, it is not our job to coddle them, and increasing the amount of time it takes us to respond to dispatches (i.e. ground vehicles) will reduce that. It is, however, our job to enhance the Life Roleplay experience, not simply bounty hunters. We imitate life, that is why it's called "Altis Life." So, yeah, I agree with you.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Hoonter said:

Its like actually not a bad idea that several others servers do to help retain players but yeah be toxic

yeah, let's introduce of making money without of chance of losin git, lets have everyone be rich for free

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
2 hours ago, torre said:

yeah, let's introduce of making money without of chance of losin git, lets have everyone be rich for free

We don’t help them with the entire run, we just give them some advice and let them know that they can call us if they are getting robbed. It’s to help people with like less than 200 hours learn the server and not get shit by people who roll up 12 deep on a oil run.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Doofenshmirtz said:

We don’t help them with the entire run, we just give them some advice and let them know that they can call us if they are getting robbed. It’s to help people with like less than 200 hours learn the server and not get shit by people who roll up 12 deep on a oil run.

thats not what im talking about, this retard hooter was saying that you should make it so you cant get robbed at legal runs

I will now be waiting till American waffle is offline to rob new players doing legal runs  in my ghost hawk with 8 other people

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
On 7/3/2021 at 1:58 PM, torre said:

Like ok man established people have practically unlimited money like who cares nerf diamonds and plat and It would be like shit money but help new players get established.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Hoonter said:

Like ok man established people have practically unlimited money like who cares nerf diamonds and plat and It would be like shit money but help new players get established.

I think you misspelled cement and glass runs

On 6/29/2021 at 8:26 AM, CherryBlxssxm said:

Honestly, I personally think this is an amazing addition, especially with the steam summer sale at the moment

this dumbass bitch vdmed me an blew my van up full of meth and logged out fucking stupid bitch fall off a cliff

• Like 1