Grey area discussion

I am excited to announce (for a trial run) Grey area discussion! If you and your friends are unsure about a situation and or initiation feel free to jot it down to discuss in this Community wide meeting. Make sure to do your homework, as this is not meant to go over what is already in the rule book. This discussion should shed light on situational decisions, That could lead to rule breaks and or expose areas of the rules which are not written but understood and followed by many players. If you are confident in your knowledge of the rules already, I would challenge you to test your knowledge! If you are striving to become a support member, or just interested in understanding more about how to use the rules as a weapon, please feel free to sit in on the action. (as a disclaimer, not all answers to situations are guaranteed to be black and white. Hence, grey area.) 

This discussion will be held on Saturday, August 28th, at 7pm est and will last roughly 30 mins no longer than an hour. Will be held in the Olympus Official Discord. Be there and be square!

• Like 4
  • Weird 4
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 1
  • Senior Texture Designer

Someone really wants mod. But on a real note how are you going to answers these questions you are not a senior of any faction or a staff member? You could be wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • TriHard 1
  • STFU 1
34 minutes ago, jig said:

Someone really wants mod. But on a real note how are you going to answers these questions you are not a senior of any faction or a staff member? You could be wrong.

That's why certain staff members will attend if possible to make sure everything answered is correct according to the server rules and that this event goes smoothly. Seniors of factions are also free to come and try to answer questions regarding their faction if possible. 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, SPBojo said:

Ur late to the party when stuff like this is a option for people to use instead of someone non senior / non staff 😞

the point of this meeting is that people cant directly contact staff using that thread anymore. it has been unpinned and the last post was me.......... april 19..........

https://gyazo.com/063e1401544d0fe21fdc6a2455c9539d

😀

also new players have literally no reason to use the forums at all. Im promoting it ingame to those few and the overall goal is to be able to capture new players attention

• STFU 1
12 minutes ago, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

the point of this meeting is that people cant directly contact staff using that thread anymore. it has been unpinned and the last post was me.......... april 19..........

https://gyazo.com/063e1401544d0fe21fdc6a2455c9539d

😀

also new players have literally no reason to use the forums at all. Im promoting it ingame to those few and the overall goal is to be able to capture new players attention

well i would just like to say to all the new players if you break a rule never admit even if they have you on recording and it was 100% you deny deny deny they will not and cannot ban you also avoid talking to staff members if they pull you repeat after me sorry i need to go walk my dog then unplug your microphone and start watching netflix this strategy has worked against @ HeadLESS  @ ThatNerdyGuy  @ Millennium  @ Hurricane  @ Strae :) its absolutely fool proof

also fuck you frankie 

• Like 3
  • BlessUp 1
  • Haha 1