The end is here.

1 hour ago, proud said:

Conclusion to this paragraph, the server is mainly ran by power hungry morons who are turning the server into what they think is perfect 

@ proud  agree that it is getting worse day by day, update after update.

• BlessUp 1
  • STFU 2
  • Senior Developer
1 hour ago, proud said:

am working with amd employees to find out a fix, turns out i have a Radeon Vega RX and for some reason for these AMD ones the bug is still a thing. Not explaining all that to the old man though because only thing I was told before the "ur gone kid" was "what graphics card you using?" and didnt give me time to even start talking.

If you post a clip of you turning ATOC off in your graphics settings and the bug persisting, I'll eat my hat (and my words).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ll chirp in again for no good reason 🙂 @ proud  you did have time to talk except you used that time to call him old and say he has his thumb up his own hole, and how the fuck do you expect him to say something like ‘oh proud let’s talk about this bug and sort it out for you’ after you being a total bellend to him. Amazes me.

Again, i do like you and i really enjoyed us playing rust with the spanish monkeys. But, no matter how much of an enjoyable of a person you are to play with, in the nicest way possible, you are extremely stupid

Edited by CaloomClark
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

I’ll chirp in again for no good reason 🙂 @ proud  you did have time to talk except you used that time to call him old and say he has his thumb up his own hole, and how the fuck do you expect him to say something like ‘oh proud let’s talk about this bug and sort it out for you’ after you being a total bellend to him. Amazes me.

Again, i do like you and i really enjoyed us playing rust with the spanish monkeys. But, no matter how much of an enjoyable of a person you are to play with, in the nicest way possible, you are extremely stupid

Im not gonna take that in offense since ill agree with you I am a dumbass, but about the calling him an old man with a thumb up his ass, its because im just stating facts. Any normal admin would have asked to talk about it, and I guess in a sense he did, but everyone was dying of laughter and before I could get a word in all I hear is a "ur gone kid". I haven't gotten banned in over a year and in my 6 years of playing this server I have a total of 4 bans. My point is most staff know me as a rule abiding person, I dont VDM, I dont RDM, shit I don't even break NLR which is the most dumb rule that exists, and this old ass man says im gone without hearing my side. With that being said I'm not going to explain it to him, should've never been a ban to begin with. And FYI, I'd happily go in on that wrinkled pathetic fuck again just because thats an old ass man if ive ever heard one coding on arma for a living🤣

12 hours ago, codeYeTi said:

If you post a clip of you turning ATOC off in your graphics settings and the bug persisting, I'll eat my hat (and my words).

11 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

@ proud Regardless of using the bug or not it should be worth it to make this man eat a hat.

no point anymore its fixed now, either way not coming back unless you do something about the state of the community cuz if u think ima catch a perm from some bald freak again over bs ur buggin tf out