Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

There is actually more gang fighting than runs, In my opinion it is really fun and pretty balanced at the moment between civ (not counting cabal), cartels, cops, gangs, etc. So yes arma is worth playing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, IamALittleLow said:

There is actually more gang fighting than runs, In my opinion it is really fun and pretty balanced at the moment between civ (not counting cabal), cartels, cops, gangs, etc. So yes arma is worth playing.

word thats what i was wondering, if gangs actually fight now but i guess that answers my question thanks bro.

12 hours ago, CovertV1 said:

Honestly, if u got nothing better to do, it’s a fun game to pass the time

Take ur Fucking hat off bro. I rather crush my fingers in a car door every 5 mins then get killed by some cheating crooked tooth EU retard on this lame server 

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1
2 hours ago, buckie said:

Take ur Fucking hat off bro. I rather crush my fingers in a car door every 5 mins then get killed by some cheating crooked tooth EU retard on this lame server 

You think I fight cartels anymore, absolutely not. I’d only fight cartels if I was feeling suicidal and wanted to get silent aim’d, I hop on waste money on stupid shit then hop off

4 hours ago, buckie said:

cheaters....... that answers my question.

On 11/9/2021 at 8:40 AM, buckie said:

Who tf cheats bro, cause 99% of the time if there is a cheater they get banned in minutes..

I play olympus more than I ever have and I have only seen 1 live ban in 1 year, and the dude killed me instantly got banned. Idk what cheaters you are talking about.

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, IamALittleLow said:

Who tf cheats bro, cause 99% of the time if there is a cheater they get banned in minutes..

I play olympus more than I ever have and I have only seen 1 live ban in 1 year, and the dude killed me instantly got banned. Idk what cheaters you are talking about.

you are a little low IQ if u honestly believe the only cheaters in this game are the ones blowing up the server

• BlessUp 1
1 hour ago, buckie said:

you are a little low IQ if u honestly believe the only cheaters in this game are the ones blowing up the server

buckie u got a point majority of hackers these days know how to play it off, or have it not get detected. 

• Like 1