Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked The Conclusion of 2021 [December Giveaway!] - $2000+ Giveaway

As a member of the most elite aerial assault unit, please put me down for giveaway. 

From,

- An unknown and unspoken member of the noble order of the Blue Falcons.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks.

Pick me pick me pretty please, Iv lilterally got a 1000hours on this server within 4 to 6 months, i lost track its so sad 😢 i live off a mill today because most of my profits go to my shopping habbit or into my gang.

I was weekly mvp for the whole month

alsoMVP for the month. and i live a sad life like legit why i play this game all the time, if u can just help a homie out with anything. or put my prize under donations because i much rather see this game life and build on it self , then some free shit know what I mean.....

Ricky Falzo ❤️ Love you all

• STFU 1

I’m with Fire Safety, I recently forgot to pressurize a tank for a kitchen system and it was sent out to a restaurant we are unsure of. Hopefully a fire doesn’t happen or the system won’t work. Just kidding they already died

This Christmas I don't even want a gift from the Olympus gods, I just want to know yalls address so I can do a little Christmas shopping 🙂

If you would like to comment below your social security number, debit card and security code that would be most appreciated!

Don't forget to tell me your middle school's mascot and your mother's maiden name.