Cabal Should Not Be Doing This...

21 minutes ago, anti said:

He stated over and over his goal was to destroy CTF before it grows.
He clearly said multiple times his goal was to destroy CTF before it grows and push us off the server.   What kind of message is that coming from a staff gang.

10 minutes ago, anti said:

I have him clipped saying otherwise.

Wow its as if people trolling don't tell the truth!!!

Guess we should ban @ Farrell  for saying he was teleporting in his other video even though he clearly wasn't

• +1 1
  • Admin

@ anti  I joined the server in early 2015. First official gang I made with some folks got infiltrated by some folks and they fucked us over when doing a big ass run. They were members of MC at the time who fuck us over. 

It didn’t matter as we just kicked them out and kept going strong afterwards. I’m sure you’ll be able to do the same. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, anti said:

More careful like how?  How could I have possibly found out that account was in cabal previously?  I'm not in Cabal, so I don't get access to staff records.  Nobody could do that to cabal because staff would instantly call them out.  

Don't invite people you don't know to be legitimate to the gang? I feel like you can't be serious, you turn every point against you into a sob story about staff trying to put you in the ground. You're doing it to yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Noble said:

its called having eyes anti, i knew it because they were shooting at me while moving!!!

Yeahhhhh.... that's what happened.  The video doesn't clearly prove otherwise.  Don't make me do it.  You allowed them to do some really shitty stuff to a gang starting out.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  As staff you should hold yourself to a higher standard than that.

• STFU 1
  • Admin
6 minutes ago, anti said:

You really did some shit like that to us.  You know I record everything right?  Can you think of any recordings I might have that might put you under the microscope?  

d44af4a61dc9110fbd3481830e835f82.png

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

@ anti , it wouldn’t be appropriate for any staff member to push or entertain players to break rules. However, for us to be able to act upon your accusations, proper evidence needs to be provided so that we can act on it. 

It seems that was not the case so no action was taken against said player. No gang has free reign on the server but without proper evidence there is little we can do. 

How are players supposed to get that information without legitimately having access to their computer? I feel like it's on the administration to look for players login times and IP addresses to see if he was in the wrong or not. I don't know the situation, but administration seems lackluster and very biased. Most of the time, gangs will say "join support" and have one of their staff member buddies who was literally involved in the situation take over and tell the players accusing that they are wrong. In what world should an admin/staff member be involved with the same case that they were involved with...

It's honestly the same with these forum posts, I feel like the people being accused come through here and shit talk the whole first page and the people who don't care too much will come through and see this person getting shit talked and side with the defense. Admins and mods who are being accused and come through and say "nope nothing wrong here".

• BlessUp 1

Sad discord mods will always have small penis's and 300 pound gut and nothing to do but sit on the forums and laugh at other peoples misfortune. They deserve a dying Olympus, if we all stop playing, it will just be them.

• Haha 1
  • STFU 2

They made a whole meme out of infiltrating and destroying smaller gangs from a staff gang.  WHY IS THAT ACCEPTABLE?  Staff gangs should be held to a higher account or staff shouldn't be allowed to run with them.  Gangs that do shit like this should be up for an unbias review.  

• STFU 1
3 minutes ago, anti said:

Staff gangs should be held to a higher account or staff shouldn't be allowed to run with them.

Staff shouldn't be allowed to play with there friends in a gang, got it.

3 minutes ago, anti said:

Gangs that do shit like this should be up for an unbias review.  

what needs to be reviewed? No server rules were broken?

4 minutes ago, anti said:

staff gang.

we also aren't a staff gang, there is a total of maybe 5 administrative staff in cabal, and only about 3 of them actively play, 1 of which really only plays conquest, and another barely even plays with us (@ Noble )