Cabal Should Not Be Doing This...

Why is Cabal putting spies into other gangs to try to destroy gangs from within?  I could see that ratty behavior from random gangs, but a gang with mods and admins in it trying to to make it impossible for smaller gangs to play and destroying them from within is toxic af.  

Admins and mods being in gangs like this seems counterproductive to the server, and frankly something needs to be done.  They've done it enough now that it's become a meme.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Pepega 1
  • Jew 5
  • Cringe 2
  • Clown 4
  • Downvote 2
  • STFU 1
10 minutes ago, anti said:

Why is Cabal putting spies into other gangs to try to destroy gangs from within?  I could see that ratty behavior from random gangs, but a gang with mods and admins in it trying to to make it impossible for smaller gangs to play and destroying them from within is toxic af.  

Admins and mods being in gangs like this seems counterproductive to the server, and frankly something needs to be done.  They've done it enough now that it's become a meme.  

Maybe start to screen the people you recruit into your gangs.  Mommy and daddy staff can’t hold your hand for ever step of the way even if you would like that. 

• Like 2
  • Community Manager

While I agree it's ratty asf, it goes down to gang leadership to be smarter about who they recruit in their gang.

In your defense many small gangs don't imagine or expect a situation like that to occur.

But like most gangs over the years we have learned from these toxic altercations to expect the unexpected.

• Like 6
  • +1 3

Unless you know people's voices there's no way to prevent it.  We were a newer gang just starting out.  Dude played 2 accounts at the same time to do it.  I know for a fact staff was fully aware of what he was doing, and yet he was permitted to do it.  You're not supposed to be allowed to play 2 accounts at once. 

9 minutes ago, Strafe said:

can you give a example of wtf ur talking about?

When CTF first started recruiting we got a member of SIlla that wanted to join up.  Ended up being @ Farrell from cabal and he was playing on two accounts at once and stalking us everywhere across the map.    Dude lost 6 frits coming at us, and cost us about 10 mil in kits.   He stated over and over his goal was to destroy CTF before it grows.

From random gangs, it's one thing to do like that.. but form a gang with admins and mods, who clearly see exactly whats happening, and see metagaming rules and multiple account rules being broken to do it, and seem to completely condone it because it's their own gang, and are a party to trying to destroy gangs and push them off the server, the staff's right to be involved with that gang should be questioned by higher ups.

Why are staff in a gang trying to force other gangs off the server.

He clearly said multiple times his goal was to destroy CTF before it grows and push us off the server.   What kind of message is that coming from a staff gang.

And we aren't the only gang he's done this to.  Dude blatantly posts montages of infiltrating gangs.  They made a meme out of it and the staff in Cabal won't stop him from doing it even though he has to  break multiple server rules to do it.

7 minutes ago, anti said:

Ended up being @ Farrell from cabal and he was playing on two accounts at once and stalking us everywhere across the map.

b809a5fb61cb1a9a2aed8bcac593e0d7.png

@ Farrell  was not at any point on 2 accounts, while 2 of his accounts were online, they were in use by 2 seperate users.

• BlessUp 1
  • +1 1
  • Senior Web Developer
6 minutes ago, anti said:

From random gangs, it's one thing to do like that.. but form a gang with admins and mods, who clearly see exactly whats happening, and see metagaming rules and multiple account rules being broken to do it, and seem to completely condone it even though it's their own gang, and are a party to trying to destroy gangs and push them off the server, the staff's right to be involved with that gang should be questioned by higher ups.

Sir, please provide a dispute ID and 5 minutes of video to prove your point.  I also need video of this person playing both accounts at the same time under the same IP address.  If you could also come up with the age, date-of-birth, persons favorite color, and the food they ate last week that would be great.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Admin
10 minutes ago, anti said:

metagaming rules and multiple account rules being broken to do it, and seem to completely condone it because it's their own gang, and are a party to trying to destroy gangs and push them off the server, the staff's right to be involved with that gang should be questioned by higher ups.

no server rules were broken here. There were never two accounts being used at once by the same person nor is this meta. 

• +1 1
  • Clown 1
8 minutes ago, anti said:

From random gangs, it's one thing to do like that.. but form a gang with admins and mods, who clearly see exactly whats happening, and see metagaming rules and multiple account rules being broken to do it, and seem to completely condone it even though it's their own gang, and are a party to trying to destroy gangs and push them off the server, the staff's right to be involved with that gang should be questioned by higher ups.

its really not that deep tbh. it just comes down to gang leadership making the right call to recruit someone. 

2 minutes ago, monsterr said:

b809a5fb61cb1a9a2aed8bcac593e0d7.png

@ Farrell  was not at any point on 2 accounts, while 2 of his accounts were online, they were in use by 2 seperate users.

I have him clipped saying otherwise.

• +1 1
  • Admin
11 minutes ago, anti said:

from doing it even though he has to  break multiple server rules to do it.

not even a single rule break

Just now, anti said:

I have him clipped saying otherwise.

Coming from the CEO of trolling and getting under peoples skin, you really shouldn't take these things at face value. Hes there for a reaction you of all people should understand that 

• Love 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Toretto said:

Sir, please provide a dispute ID and 5 minutes of video to prove your point.  I also need video of this person playing both accounts at the same time under the same IP address.  If you could also come up with the age, date-of-birth, persons favorite color, and the food they ate last week that would be great.

Basically the situation.  Staff that are a part of the gang trying to destroy gangs have determined no rules were broken.  Cabal permitted to do whatever they want. 

Even if, the slim chance that despite him bragging about playing both accounts at once, he wasn't playing both accounts... how is it appropriate for staff to be actively trying to destroy gangs from within with spies.  How does that seem like appropriate conduct for staff?

Staff gangs actively saying they want to make people stop playing olympus. 

• STFU 2
Just now, Noble said:

@ Farrell  is not staff 

Staff were in on it.  You knew the whole time and let that happen.  

You let your gang try to stop a new gang from growing on the server using really fucked up ratty tactics to make it impossible to fight cabal. 

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 2
  • Admin

@ anti , it wouldn’t be appropriate for any staff member to push or entertain players to break rules. However, for us to be able to act upon your accusations, proper evidence needs to be provided so that we can act on it. 

It seems that was not the case so no action was taken against said player. No gang has free reign on the server but without proper evidence there is little we can do. 

3 minutes ago, anti said:

You let your gang try to stop a new gang from growing on the server using really fucked up ratty tactics to make it impossible to fight cabal. 

out gamed

• Like 2
Just now, anti said:

u can't act like CTF is a new gang just bc u opened up recruitment.... you just gotta be more careful w the people you recruit

• +1 1
Just now, ASPEN said:

u can't act like CTF is a new gang just bc u opened up recruitment.... you just gotta be more careful w the people you recruit

More careful like how?  How could I have possibly found out that account was in cabal previously?  I'm not in Cabal, so I don't get access to staff records.  Nobody could do that to cabal because staff would instantly call them out. 

@ Noble   You really did some shit like that to us.  You know I record everything right?  Can you think of any recordings I might have that might put you under the microscope?  

• STFU 1