YOU CANNOT SELL/BUY SHEDS

Ok.  Stop trying to buy gang sheds from people.  It's not something the game can mechanically do.
Let me list some facts for you here.

They have to sell it to the realtor, and then it loses all its upgrades.  Even in the off chance they aren't scamming you, you have to pay a total of about 40 mil mil on top of their price to buy the shed and then upgrade the shed.

Read the civ council roundtable from this month.  Most of the people trying to sell sheds will lose those sheds after the next patch anyways.

There's still lots of primo sheds available across the map.  Keeping your mind open about where to setup shop is a lot better play than dumping 100 mil into a shed.

• Gang Shed Activity Requirement: PASSED @ xxdausxx
    • A gang that owns a gang shed will need to meet two criteria to maintain it:
      • 5 active members per month
      • 10 accumulative hours for all gang members
    • This is intended to stop dead / inactive gangs from keeping a valuable gang shed by forcing the gang to meet a set number of hours and players per month

STOP GIVING THESE SCAMMERS MONEY.

You can easily transfer the shed with all items and upgrades simply by transferring gang ownership. If a player doesn't want this, the gang shed can easily be discounted to account for this expense.

Also saying there is more gang sheds on the map is like saying: "Why pay more than market price for a house, when there is so many houses for sale on the realtor!"

I understand that maybe you didn't get that far, and that is ok, not everybody is a thinker in this world. The world still needs garbage men (or women).

This post is clearly riddled with jealousy over the prime location of my gang shed, and it is quite unbecoming @ anti .

Edited by Ray Sission
  • BlessUp 7
  • Haha 2
  • Clown 3
16 minutes ago, Ray Sission said:

You can easily transfer the shed with all items and upgrades simply by transferring gang ownership. If a player doesn't want this, the gang shed can easily be discounted to account for this expense.

Also saying there is more gang sheds on the map is like saying: "Why pay more than market price for a house, when there is so many houses for sale on the realtor!"

I understand that maybe you didn't get that far, and that is ok, not everybody is a thinker in this world. The world still needs garbage men (or women).

This post is clearly riddled with jealousy over the prime location of my gang shed, and it is quite unbecoming @ anti .

You aren't even actually selling sheds.. you're scamming people.  

6 minutes ago, anti said:

You aren't even actually selling sheds.. you're scamming people.  

This is false, and it is unfortunate that after your  "warning" has been exposed for what it is -a jealousy filled rage post-, you have decided to double down.

None of the users accusing me of scamming have provided proof, and they are both friends with a clear incentive to disrupt the sale of my gang shed (they are attempting to sell their own meth shed).

It is unfortunate that you have stooped as low as making troll/insult posts. I thought you were one of the better members of the Olympus Gaming community, but these posts clearly tell a different story.

Edited by Ray Sission
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • BlessUp 2
3 minutes ago, Noble said:

just ask for a staff middle man we will almost always hop on and help out with things like that 

Lol... they got someone to impersonate staff, allegedly.  That's what Jmcan said anyways. 

15 minutes ago, anti said:

Lol... they got someone to impersonate staff, allegedly.  That's what Jmcan said anyways. 

If you take someone's word that they're staff and they aren't in TS with you, won't turn on ESP, or otherwise prove it, that's your own fault tbh

• +1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3
7 minutes ago, SLUG-MEAT said:

Imagine being able to afford gang sheds

We just got rid of ours.. lol.. was more trouble than it's worth.  Houses work well enough.

lol @  3 ppl in or mentioned in this thread kidnapping me from apd custody to threaten me into not talking about this anymore.

Says cracker boy blanco is now in charge of cabal. 

Just did a lil digging on your stats page @ Ray Sission and noticed in a single day you went from 400k to 34 mil and now you are at 48 mil (possible with gambling of course and other things) so it's definitely possible you are scamming people and I wouldn't trust you at all but honestly if you are getting scammed it's entirely your fault for not having staff sit in for something that big of a purchase lol, very easy to get staff to prove they are staff also as said above... 

4 minutes ago, coopacarp said:

Just did a lil digging on your stats page @ Ray Sission and noticed in a single day you went from 400k to 34 mil and now you are at 48 mil (possible with gambling of course and other things) so it's definitely possible you are scamming people and I wouldn't trust you at all but honestly if you are getting scammed it's entirely your fault for not having staff sit in for something that big of a purchase lol, very easy to get staff to prove they are staff also as said above... 

I have been farming with my insanely profitable moonshine gang shed. Of course a member of the gang who owns the gang base sells the drugs as they get a 15% sell price bonus.

1 hour ago, coopacarp said:

I must also add that I will never gamble as I prefer to work hard for my money. I'm not sure why you "wouldn't trust [me] at all", when the only proof provided has been the word of two related trolls.