Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Trial By Combat

As of recently I’ve seen that cops have been refusing trial by combat, I’m not sure why but I know a while back it was pretty common but not it seems cops won’t do it because SOME may think it’s a ego think but I don’t think that. All the apd do now is deny trial by combat or your request for a higher up.

I feel as cops should do trial by combat again a little more often, it was a fun thing that went on now it’s rarely a thing and impossible to come across

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Most of the time we deny trial by combat is because someone is wanted for a mil+ and we don’t want to lose the bounty we normally only do trial by combat if you have a low bounty because we don’t gain much from it 

• Like 3
  • Lead Map Designer

g6oPUBA.png

High risk/Low reward pretty much - The highest your bounty can be increased by is $112,500, so typically the APD gets the shit end of the deal in a trial by combat, whereas way back when before it was changed trial by conduct could result in pretty much anything reasonable, like a double bounty etc.  Problem with making a civ agree to pay their ticket, is they don't have to.  🤠

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Clash said:

Most of the time we deny trial by combat is because someone is wanted for a mil+ and we don’t want to lose the bounty we normally only do trial by combat if you have a low bounty because we don’t gain much from it 

plus at least 50% of the people ask for TBC after their shit has been seized, the other 50% have massive egos and be cunts the whole way to PD then expect us to bow down to their demands 

• Lead Map Designer
15 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

g6oPUBA.png

High risk/Low reward pretty much - The highest your bounty can be increased by is $112,500, so typically the APD gets the shit end of the deal in a trial by combat, whereas way back when before it was changed trial by combat could result in pretty much anything reasonable, like a double bounty etc.  Problem with making a civ agree to pay their ticket, is they don't have to.  🤠

Meant to add something after the quote, but pretty much I do a trial by combat with a civ if their bounty isn't insanely higher than the max amount we can add on top of it.

4 hours ago, Clash said:

dont be a pussy clash if you dont make a deputy 1v1 a kid armor stacking with a 2 mil bounty are you really a man

• +1 1