salty ass pd

https://medal.tv/games/arma-3/clips/njXZjsY8NJJyG/d1337WNBy5QC?invite=cr-MSxFZTAsNjgyMzQ2NjUs

game crashes, regals retard ass comes restrains me teleports me to pd instead of listening to my unfortunate situation of game crashing. fuck yall

• Pepega 1
  • Weird 1
  • Clown 2
  • STFU 1
1 minute ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

no

yall would rather have me submit myself for 100k each to yall and not play the shit server than catch me normally and understand the game can crash LOL shit server fr glad i wont be back

this is why yall are really mad tho. cant aim hahaha https://medal.tv/games/arma-3/clips/njTWfkY0uoeWf/OdhJ3dl7f7CK?invite=cr-MSxNdWcsNjgyMzQ2NjUs

• Clown 1
  • STFU 1
  • Admin

So you would have rather taken the ban for combat log? If they caught you fair and square and your game crashed then I don’t see why teleporting you to them after you came back was not the right thing to do.

Unless you really did combat log and just wanted to have a chance to get away 😉 

• Like 1
  • +1 1
3 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

So you would have rather taken the ban for combat log? If they caught you fair and square and your game crashed then I don’t see why teleporting you to them after you came back was not the right thing to do.

https://medal.tv/games/arma-3/clips/njXZjsY8NJJyG/d1337WNBy5QC?invite=cr-MSxFZTAsNjgyMzQ2NjUs

this happened. 30 seconds later they catch the driver of the hunter. That’s not fair and square my guy. Not going to jail for 80 minutes cuz my game crashed fuck that literally that’s proof my fuckin game crashed

5 hours ago, Clash said:

Didn’t you alt f4 after we restrained you for the 2nd time 

Y’all never restrained me. The admin restrained me y’all didn’t even taze me did you watch the clip?

On 6/4/2022 at 9:28 PM, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

I mean they didn't catch him fair in square he told me he crashed while I was still driving the hunter with me and Roxxy in it. He has video evidence of the crash clearly wasn't trying to combat log he just wanted some what of a fair chance like a Trial by combat or something like that. Not a pissed off admin that teleported to him restrained him and teleported him back to the PD just so they could get his mil bounty they could have just gave him a lethal if they wanted the money that bad they didn't want to meet in the middle they just wanted to fuck him over off of a assumption of a combat log. When he had video proof.  @ Regal was being unreasonable at the time and idk why but at the end of that day it doesn't matter yall have the power. The way the situation was dealt with didn't make any sense to me. 

p.s @ Venomm Fuck you lol

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • STFU 1

Told you like 4 times to come turn yourself into HQ, which you refused to. It isn't the APD's fault or problem that your game crashed, and how is it fair that now they don't get your bounty when you clearly would have been caught. Maybe if you cooperated we could have worked something out, but you just flat out refused to come to HQ. Then only after you refused several times to turn yourself in, instead of banning you I brought you to HQ, only for you to combat log again. Was the ban and max length jail sentence when you're unbanned really worth it? Smarten up my guy you're a former CPL and have tons of time of the server, you know that if your game crashes in combat you are expected to comp. 

• Like 4
On 6/4/2022 at 6:20 PM, PePaPiG said:

catch me normally and understand the game can crash

if you were on cop back when you were a cpl and a 1m combat logged on you, you'd have expected them to turn themselves in too. even more so if the 1m logged out of a hunter you ended up catching in the end, so they would've caught you normally

please stop acting all high and mighty when you would've done the exact same thing. it's not a good look lol

3 hours ago, Regal said:

Told you like 4 times to come turn yourself into HQ, which you refused to. It isn't the APD's fault or problem that your game crashed, and how is it fair that now they don't get your bounty when you clearly would have been caught. Maybe if you cooperated we could have worked something out, but you just flat out refused to come to HQ. Then only after you refused several times to turn yourself in, instead of banning you I brought you to HQ, only for you to combat log again. Was the ban and max length jail sentence when you're unbanned really worth it? Smarten up my guy you're a former CPL and have tons of time of the server, you know that if your game crashes in combat you are expected to comp. 

so being an admin you cant come up with something fair over all these years? sure back in the day thats what happened but set up some cars. restart from where the chase left off like theres so many ways than just "not my problem your game crashed due to technical difficulty straight to jail ya go" like tf figure some shit out restart the chase line up cars its 2022 yall mfs rather just send someone to jail on a rp server is beyond me

3 hours ago, Icy said:

if you were on cop back when you were a cpl and a 1m combat logged on you, you'd have expected them to turn themselves in too. even more so if the 1m logged out of a hunter you ended up catching in the end, so they would've caught you normally

please stop acting all high and mighty when you would've done the exact same thing. it's not a good look lol

it really depended for me, since i wasnt an admin back in the day i couldnt do anything about setting up a new chase but if it was possible id 100% been down. its 1 thing if someone disconnects on purpose but my game legit crashed watch the video its simple. keep saying "not my problem" and itll keep being shit tier.

3 hours ago, Icy said:

Worried about 1mil in this broken economy lmao. Isn't that worth like 100k now. Inflation and shit yk.

3 hours ago, Regal said:

and no i didnt flat out refuse to come to hq i said if anything yall could lethal me. but you straight didnt reply tped to me invisible restrained me and tped me to hq. then they started robo cop mode. so no im not sticking around for that lmao