Mass Unban

Yall know what time it is  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should we do a mass unban

• Yes at this rate we could have two servers open and a thriving community
    • Nah I like playing with ppl who have 5 hours in arma and killing them whilst in tutorial

open server 2 allow players to cheat on it and force the cheaters who want an unban to play it until they graduate onto the real server so they can feel our frustration

• +1 2
  • Downvote 1
12 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

this, like 100% this

Mass unbans CAN work, if done right.

Asylum and gta for some reason aren’t speccing players on s3’s and so they stay unbanned for longer than usual. Certain players just need kept banned when doing these

In fact, from moe’s comment it’s just asylum that have fucked up with a mass unban it seems. Lol. They just didn’t do it right

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
45 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Asylum and gta for some reason aren’t speccing players on s3’s and so they stay unbanned for longer than usual. Certain players just need kept banned when doing these

In fact, from moe’s comment it’s just asylum that have fucked up with a mass unban it seems. Lol. They just didn’t do it right

If we have to spectate all sorts of people that were unbanned, then they shouldn’t have been unbanned in the first place. Either you’re trusted or you’re not. 

• Like 2
  • +1 2
3 hours ago, moeeeeeee said:

unknown.png GTA's mass unban was on the 8th. GTA's server has been thriving since.

I mean sure it has players and has been going decently well, but how long before the unbanned cheaters decide they've had enough and run it down again? majority of them probably will eventually if they aren't already. Mass unbanning cheaters is a temporary fix to a long term problem, it will not last.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, monster said:

ngl don't think there is any other type of cheater, cheat in one game or on one server, you're bound to cheat on other games or elsewhere, cheaters certainly don't cheat because they're good at games...

Actually I gotta disagree with you here, I'll take myself as an example (Not for arma)
I have always been one of the very first few players to hit higher level in tarkov and get kappa (lvl62)
2 wipes ago, I started selling my stuff for real money and decided to do carries, they were going well, but still, I'd die some times and god knows what type of loot I'd miss despite knowing all the spawns (People getting to high value items before me, etc etc), so then, I invested in a cheaper cheat just to ensure the quality of my carries & the speed of them.

But, this has nothing to do in arma,  I just wanted to give you an example that not every cheater is neccesary a bad player, that was the only time I used cheats and it was solely for the purpose of me making a good amount of cash, so investing in a cheaper cheat was great for me at that moment.

5 minutes ago, xanx said:

Actually I gotta disagree with you here, I'll take myself as an example (Not for arma)
I have always been one of the very first few players to hit higher level in tarkov and get kappa (lvl62)
2 wipes ago, I started selling my stuff for real money and decided to do carries, they were going well, but still, I'd die some times and god knows what type of loot I'd miss despite knowing all the spawns (People getting to high value items before me, etc etc), so then, I invested in a cheaper cheat just to ensure the quality of my carries & the speed of them.

But, this has nothing to do in arma,  I just wanted to give you an example that not every cheater is neccesary a bad player, that was the only time I used cheats and it was solely for the purpose of me making a good amount of cash, so investing in a cheaper cheat was great for me at that moment.

Why are you giving us your life story don’t you have a daughter to look after 

• Haha 2
  • STFU 1
16 hours ago, monster said:

Fair enough, but in the end both types of players made their decision and have no place making conquest even more hvh than it already is, kind of pointless to unban the players who felt the need to cheat and ruin the game for the rest of us.

You say free groovy and act like you didn't literally blow servers up back in the day calm yourself

3 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

If we have to spectate all sorts of people that were unbanned, then they shouldn’t have been unbanned in the first place. Either you’re trusted or you’re not. 

Yeah theres only a couple players cheating and its literally the serial cheaters that shouldn't be banned in the first place idk why theyve been unbanned

• Hmm 1
4 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

That’s why i said certain players just need to be kept banned. The likes of cozza and hazza were for some reason unbanned on asylum and they will 100% cheat again- i would genuinely put my bank account on it. I’m talking about newly unbanned ex cheaters who you guys thought you could’ve trusted who’s now going 60-20 in a conquest, those type of players need spectated

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
22 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

So blatantly obvious when someone’s using a pulldown isn’t it ffs😩😩😐

All of the 'best' players on the server post tage after tage with almost no recoil at all to speak of.  You can replay the exact same situation over and over from every one of these tages and without pulldowns it's 100% impossible to replicate these crosshair placements and stability while firing.  

The 'best' players on the server are effectively, permanently mounted on a bipod, even when out of stamina, breathe, with no bipod mounting to speak of, and everyone just pretends it's skill.  

8 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

Then you have Anzus where the owner just lies about there being no cheaters on the server (3 in the last year was their claim) which is just patently false 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

All of the 'best' players on the server post tage after tage with almost no recoil at all to speak of.  You can replay the exact same situation over and over from every one of these tages and without pulldowns it's 100% impossible to replicate these crosshair placements and stability while firing.  

The 'best' players on the server are effectively, permanently mounted on a bipod, even when out of stamina, breathe, with no bipod mounting to speak of, and everyone just pretends it's skill.  

I hope you know pulldowns generally hurt a player more than it actually helps, because they completely ruin your recoil control the second you get whiteboxed, and you can whitebox on nearly anything, IIRC you can whitebox on a literal player or sometimes rocks you are no where near. Arma recoil is not hard (tho I can see why you portray it that way based on the FPS you play on)

4 hours ago, Lou844 said:

You say free groovy and act like you didn't literally blow servers up back in the day calm yourself

haha, idk who you are, but you are fucking delusional.

2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

? bro what the mk1 recoil is not that hard, if you struggle while rested on an ifrit or using a bipod u gotta figure it out.

pulldowns are practically pointless and you can only really get caught with them if you rat urself out. while its technically a "cheat" its not as big of a deal as i feel ur trying to make out of it. i also think some of the "best players" you are talking about are just good and your upset at it.

1 hour ago, monster said:

I hope you know pulldowns generally hurt a player more than it actually helps, because they completely ruin your recoil control the second you get whiteboxed, and you can whitebox on nearly anything, IIRC you can whitebox on a literal player or sometimes rocks you are no where near. Arma recoil is not hard (tho I can see why you portray it that way based on the FPS you play on)

Agreed

Edited by Cory
8 hours ago, monster said:

I mean sure it has players and has been going decently well, but how long before the unbanned cheaters decide they've had enough and run it down again? majority of them probably will eventually if they aren't already. Mass unbanning cheaters is a temporary fix to a long term problem, it will not last.

95% of germans already resorted back to it LOLOLOL GTA ADMINS ZZZZZ

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, xanx said:

too busy trying to make ur mom a son she can be proud of

the fact you have a daughter and still make fucking ur mom jokes is just an unfathomable level of cringe, grow up. Just because your mom was incapable of making a child to be proud of doesn't mean everyone else is in the same boat

• Like 1
1 hour ago, monster said:

haha, idk who you are, but you are fucking delusional.

You have sat in VC and told me about playing up reborn and oly back in the day Anti Roach Task Force my friend

3 hours ago, Rafa said:

Then you have Anzus where the owner just lies about there being no cheaters on the server (3 in the last year was their claim) which is just patently false 

Yeah but who the fuckkk cares about anzus ahahhaha that server is so wank

1 hour ago, Frato said:

If a server requires cheaters to be unbanned to maintain pop then it's better off just shutting down at that point

frato i like you a lot but i swear you’ve cheated?

36 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

Yeah but who the fuckkk cares about anzus ahahhaha that server is so wank

frato i like you a lot but i swear you’ve cheated?

Nah i'm 90% sure it's either nerve damage or parkinsons if ur referring to my first montage