holy shitty my dog is giving birth

Make sure all the puppies are breathing and make sure the mom has food and water, if the mom needs to get up to get food make sure you have a heating pad for the puppies so they dont get cold. And if any arent breathing get a washcloth and just rub the shit out of them, like serisouly just rub the cloth up and down vigously. I have intentionally bread my dog 2wice im a expert.

• Like 1

Make sure all the puppies are breathing and make sure the mom has food and water, if the mom needs to get up to get food make sure you have a heating pad for the puppies so they dont get cold. And if any arent breathing get a washcloth and just rub the shit out of them, like serisouly just rub the cloth up and down vigously. I have intentionally bread my dog 2wice im a expert.

is it normal for there dicks to get erect

Make sure all of them are eating. If one of the puppies cant find a niple to drink from (there blind at birth) put there mouth on it and they will eat.

all eating perfect nothing went wrong had vet on hand thanx everyone :D im so happy 

• Like 2