Can We Get A Rule Clarification Please?

If someone has a warrant put on them, are they then titan engaged with APD.  I strongly feel they should be, and it makes sense they would be, but I'm also not trying to catch a ban for assuming.

I've asked as many admins/mods as I could and nobody seems to know. 

1 hour ago, Femboy Destroyer said:

If someone has a warrant put on them, are they then titan engaged with APD.  I strongly feel they should be, and it makes sense they would be, but I'm also not trying to catch a ban for assuming.

Honestly i feel like it makes sense. However, im sure a lot of cops are gonna complain about it. Cause who doesnt hate being titaned on sight y'know? im assuming its gonna be a no and ya still gonna have to engage APD helis with titan messages. sucks but what can ya do 

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Femboy Destroyer said:

Think of it this way if a cop code 3s are you titan engaged?

As for the warrant system I'm thinking no, as it is now a single cop can issue a warrant against anyone who meets the criteria, the notification is easily missed and every other cop now has a 1 way engagement against them.  APD already have it rough enough as it is with 1 way engagements they don't need titans thrown into the mix.

Then again while I haven't been on cop whene a warrant was issued I'm pretty sure it creates a red zone around whoever the warrnt is issued against and you can titan in red zones without texting ;D

So my final answer is maybe.  Try it and find out and if anyone has an issue have them reference this post ^_^

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Grandma Gary said:

Think of it this way if a cop code 3s are you titan engaged?

As for the warrant system I'm thinking no, as it is now a single cop can issue a warrant against anyone who meets the criteria, the notification is easily missed and every other cop now has a 1 way engagement against them.  APD already have it rough enough as it is with 1 way engagements they don't need titans thrown into the mix.

Then again while I haven't been on cop whene a warrant was issued I'm pretty sure it creates a red zone around whoever the warrnt is issued against and you can titan in red zones without texting ;D

So my final answer is maybe.  Try it and find out and if anyone has an issue have them reference this post ^_^

Wait they get a red zone around them?  So people with warrants can kill anyone near them??

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Femboy Destroyer said:

Wait they get a red zone around them?  So people with warrants can kill anyone near them??

No. They can kill APD members only. It’s a one way engagement against the APD. 

• Senior Admin
7 minutes ago, Femboy Destroyer said:

They get a tracking red circle for the cop who starts the warrant. Only the cop who starts the warrant is able to see the circle so there's a good chance you could come across some cops who aren't aware you're currently being tracked by a warrant.

Ah circle might be blue not 100% sure @ Zeuse  wouldn't let me do the warrant much as best way to do it is draw circles on the map and apparently my circles were not circle enough 😕

6 minutes ago, Masonn said:

They get a tracking red circle for the cop who starts the warrant. Only the cop who starts the warrant is able to see the circle so there's a good chance you could come across some cops who aren't aware you're currently being tracked by a warrant.

Ah circle might be blue not 100% sure @ Zeuse  wouldn't let me do the warrant much as best way to do it is draw circles on the map and apparently my circles were not circle enough 😕

Doesn't seem like many people do... been walking around with a mil bounty for a day just waiting.  Think they're already bored with it.

37 minutes ago, Femboy Destroyer said:

Doesn't seem like many people do... been walking around with a mil bounty for a day just waiting.  Think they're already bored with it.

Not a boring thing there's just no real advantage to it except possible wz pc

• Kreygasm 1