Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Staff with the ability to use ESP or God Mode should not be aloud to play

Staff with the ability to use ESP or God Mode should not be aloud to play  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Allow Staff to play or not?

• Lead Developer

Any type of action that a staff member takes (such as turning on ESP, which shows above their head anyways, or god mode), is completely logged. Obviously this doesnt mean every time someone abuses is found, as we dont look through every minute detail of every day.

If you have an issue with a staff member abusing, you are able to submit a play report against them and senior staff will look into the matter.

On the other hand, why should people who dedicate their time to help you solve issues with server rules and such NOT be allowed to play? Seems like backwards reasoning in my opinion, though I will agree that some form of limitation should be placed on when and where they can use the tools they have access to during and/or before active situations regardless if they think it's okay or not.

In the end, people like @ bick__ will complain that they are constantly getting abused, and that everyone is out to get them when in reality they just aren't good at the game and have to grasp at straws to find an excuse on why admins are shitty.

41 minutes ago, bick__ said:

They'll abuse you either way, they all donated 500$+ for staff. It's the only way you'll get somewhere in this community.

Who has EVER said that any of our staff members have ever donated any kind of money to get staff by the way? Personally I donated about $75 back in 2014 - 2015, but haven't done anything else since, and I know multiple staff members who have never donated anything. Shows that you never really look into the bullshit you spew.

• Like 9
  • Clown 1
12 minutes ago, Fraali said:

Any type of action that a staff member takes (such as turning on ESP, which shows above their head anyways, or god mode), is completely logged. Obviously this doesnt mean every time someone abuses is found, as we dont look through every minute detail of every day.

If you have an issue with a staff member abusing, you are able to submit a play report against them and senior staff will look into the matter.

On the other hand, why should people who dedicate their time to help you solve issues with server rules and such NOT be allowed to play? Seems like backwards reasoning in my opinion, though I will agree that some form of limitation should be placed on when and where they can use the tools they have access to during and/or before active situations regardless if they think it's okay or not.

In the end, people like @ bick__ will complain that they are constantly getting abused, and that everyone is out to get them when in reality they just aren't good at the game and have to grasp at straws to find an excuse on why admins are shitty.

Who has EVER said that any of our staff members have ever donated any kind of money to get staff by the way? Personally I donated about $75 back in 2014 - 2015, but haven't done anything else since, and I know multiple staff members who have never donated anything. Shows that you never really look into the bullshit you spew.

For future reference, whenever you see this: image.png.42dee1600712ec76ad6c99b92f57c410.png you can immediately ignore the post

• Haha 7
58 minutes ago, Fraali said:

tldr

• Downvote 1
  • Admin
4 hours ago, NoMeansAnal said:

I dont see a problem with staff playing on the server with a separate account. Here's the problem I have personally come across 3 admins that had bounties and then they're magically in "staff mode"

By that virtue you’re telling staff they need to spend more money to play the same game because they decided to apply to assist the server they enjoy to play. TLDR that makes no sense at all. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

By that virtue you’re telling staff they need to spend more money to play the same game because they decided to apply to assist the server they enjoy to play. TLDR that makes no sense at all. 

Develop secondary profiles

Staff profile and regular profile. Gg ez win

• Love 1
10 hours ago, bick__ said:

They'll abuse you either way, they all donated 500$+ for staff. It's the only way you'll get somewhere in this community.

@ Grandma Gary  is HEAD admin, and he has no money to donate to the server as it’s all donated to the catholic church. 
p.s he has to give HEAD at church as well…

• Like 1
  • Head Admin
2 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

@ Grandma Gary  is HEAD admin, and he has no money to donate to the server as it’s all donated to the catholic church. 

We call this projecting.  We all know the priests rail that ass on the daily, you don't need to bring it up all the time.

• Like 3
  • Clown 1
  • Admin

In order to keep a healthy balance between “administrative duties” and playing the game, we have certain in game perks that help. 

Remember, we don’t get paid to do this. We try our best to make sure you guys have a good time in game. But why can’t we as well? 

Even when I’m just playing the game, I am always responding to Staff requests from players, it’s what we signed up for. And those perks that we have are useful tools that we need in order to properly “manage” the community. 

When we are playing the game as everyone else we don’t have god mode on or Staff ESP. There is a reason why you can see when we turn on staff ESP. But if you have any evidence of abuse, feel free to submit that to our senior admins for proper review. 

• Like 1
On 3/18/2023 at 2:18 AM, bick__ said:

So wait, I am close to getting it? WOOHOO!!!!!

On 3/18/2023 at 12:28 PM, CaloomClark said:

blasphemy you dirty protestant 

On 3/18/2023 at 12:37 AM, fat female arma 3 player said:

when i use esp it doesnt show anything above my head!

Dude when u were screen sharing I could see everybody shit was crazy