Remove Dpi Jumping From Conquest  

49 members have voted

1. 1. YOU CHOOSE!

• Yes I hate dpi jumpers they are not cool
    • No I love having ppl teleport across my screen
    • Hi
    • Noble is a faggot

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/02/23 at 07:00 PM

Gonna be honest conquest is going down hill for new players that wanna start out on this shit, I say we try no dpi for a few conquests it used to be cool when I was only one doing it now everyone wants to dpi and its just aids. Also just to add stop making 3 and 4 point conquests that would be cool.

• Like 4
  • +1 1
  • Clown 2
  • Downvote 1

allow it at this point everyone does it and no one reports for it unless theyre malding

Either start actively enforcing it or just allow it

• Like 2
  • +1 1

Honestly never understood the laxness on DPI jumping during the conquest events. It's just not fun to me and it breaks the fun of the game. I get people do stuff like jump shotting in Call of Duty or drop shotting but that's not breaking a game mechanic like DPI is. In the past I just said that I didn't care because the population for the conquest events were so low because people kept getting banned, but if it's really scaring off newer players to it then it's an issue.

• Like 4

in all honesty theres nothing u can do about it lmao, its already a rule break just report if ur that salty but most just allow it.

removing the jump script is heavy trolling pls lets not do that

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, proud said:

in all honesty theres nothing u can do about it lmao, its already a rule break just report if ur that salty but most just allow it.

removing the jump script is heavy trolling pls lets not do that

Few other servers conquest/conflict have the jump script removed, I feel it would bring a much higher player count to conquest and also make it a lot more fun that’s jus me tho.

Edited by Revy
4 hours ago, crush said:

Is there not another jump script that doesn't allow DPI? I'm not too well versed in whats out there.

Pretty sure it's just the way "jumping" is implemented in general, they could lower jump height but it would remove the ability to jump over walls etc in exchange for it being harder to dpi jump.

Unless we make the jump a flat speed value rather than the player's speed? If that's even how it's written 

• Like 1

The fix to this issue is just to add an animation after the jump is completed, eliminating the advantage you get from the desync of a jump. Just make the animation pull the weapon off your back. The animation takes half a second and will put you at a disadvantage if you use the jump to get over a wall. No need to remove it and you can still use the jump functionality, you just can't shoot half way through your jump like seen in the first clip.

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Lead Developer

I've had a way to stop DPI jumping since I first became a dev, the only reason it hasn't been implemented is mainly from push back of the community. There isn't a solution to the buggy network of jumping over/through windows and walls unfortunately though.

There's also no such thing as "server-side jumping" due to animations and player movement being entirely client dependant.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Fraali said:

the only reason it hasn't been implemented is mainly from push back of the community.

Probably because the people who abuse it the most are the ones in charge of what gets implemented into the server and what doesn't...
"It's part of the game now" 🤡

• Like 2