Ya know, there has been too many salty posts lately, so I want to make a humble one. I want to say thanks, to everyone, every single person reading this thread, thanks for making this community the best I have been apart of, no shout outs, no names, this is for everyone, thank you all for being who you are. :D

Have a wonderful day.

Josh Tombstone aka (MC) Sobek

• Like 5

Ya know, there has been too many salty posts lately, so I want to make a humble one. I want to say thanks, to everyone, every single person reading this thread, thanks for making this community the best I have been apart of, no shout outs, no names, this is for everyone, thank you all for being who you are. :D

But i have to mention Bojo for being amazing!

Have a wonderful day.

Josh Tombstone aka (MC) Sobek

awww, thanks for the shoutout! : )

trololol, but seriusly, who dosnt need some salt? ; )

I prefer to keep it on my popcorn :)

dont we all ;) 

but most of the salt come from salty people in general, its a part of a community, you have the salty, the cheesy, and the ones that just enjoys popcorn : )

• Admin

I love this place too man. It's something different. I'm so glad both servers have been piling up with people making it difficult to get in. This is exactly what I wanted. I'm back from vacation, ready to kick some.... booty? I know, I use nice words. 

• Like 1

There's something wrong with Gary.... terribly wrong

As far as I know, the popcorn they have at the cinemas in Norn Iron is meant to be sweat. Like their version of caramel corn.  You'll not find buttered and salted popcorn at the cinemas there.